What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

How ,how, how can you f**king lose that?

We played Manly earlier in the year and lost with a commanding lead, an injured opposition down to hardly any reserves and everything in our favour.

This group of players and their horrible leader are capable of pulling off anything.

If our much revered coach does not punt the Hunt he has lost me as I am concerned. And Hunt's not the only position that is untenable.

Our team has found every possible way to embarrass its fans in the last 3 matches when there was so much to play for.

Nutz

Bench
Flanno does some dumb coaching at times, what the point of taking Liddell off. We went even more backwards.
Yeh, you guys were in front and I though you'd win....I went for a crap only to come back and see what looked like Hunt having a medical episode followed by a flabby red nut kick and score....goodnight :(

I'm hindsight, maybe should have let your Captain go when he wanted out. Waste of money.

Dragon David

First Grade
It was us playing in sloooow motion and not one player showed any desire to do much. We had chances but blew them because we are just so useless a team. Ben Hunt has no idea and when I see him not urging his plsyers on that really shits me. A leader has got to shout and yell and give orders to the others not just ponder what he should do. Bark, bark, bark.

What did Flanno say at half time? Did he say to them you have got to work harder than the first half. Dean Yound should have said defend like there is no tomorrow. Ryan Carr should have said spread the ball out wide, don't take it up the middle.

How bloody disappointing this game turned out to be. It was supposed to end on a high note for us, but as usual lacked the final touches to win. I said that we would not score in the second half. I wish I didn't.

I'm hindsight, maybe should have let your Captain go when he wanted out. Waste of money.

I only wanted to keep him because I knew we wouldn't get anything in return but you are correct, I wish the coach had let him go. Maybe we wouldn't have faired too much better but we wouldn't be constricted by his inadequacies going into 2025. Puts a real dampner on next year unless we can find a way to immediately move him on.

Ironically, many were happy to lose Zac but now, like me, regret it.

Lomax has made such an impact this year despite what you think of him.

Keeping Hunt and losing Lomax. It does not bode well.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I shouldnt care, but I do.

That game should have been blown apart after we led 18 zip after 13 minutes. Apart from Liddle, our spine was shocking. Hunt is so predictable. Sloane cost us dearly, and Feagia was embarrassing.

Special call out to Su'a, JDB, Suli who all had a real dig.
See you all in 2025.
Yes Bud couldn't sum it up any better myself....Hunt needs to be the first out the door.....he's added SFA since hes been here and in particular when you consider the coin he's on......except for the blokes you mentioned tbh most of our blokes are not fit to wear the Red V they just were plain shithouse after half time

Latest posts