What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

Nutz

Bench
I only wanted to keep him because I knew we wouldn't get anything in return but you are correct, I wish the coach had let him go. Maybe we wouldn't have faired too much better but we wouldn't be constricted by his inadequacies going into 2025. Puts a real dampner on next year unless we can find a way to immediately move him on.

Ironically, many were happy to lose Zac but now, like me, regret it.

Lomax has made such an impact this year despite what you think of him.

Keeping Hunt and losing Lomax. It does not bode well.
Mate I rate Lomax. When he's on there's not too many better.
My take on him is he comes across as a spoilt bratt, in a competitive way.
He hates being beaten, he is a winner and when he had to play wing it was a bit of a dummy spit.
Since he announced he's going he has really made the wing thing work. He's not going to a better team so he should have stayed.
Just an outsiders opinion, I'm probably wrong.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Agreed brother.

PS.. Hope you are well.
Yeah going ok thanks mate....still got some health ssues but dealing with them.........sadly watching our efforts of late isn't doing my mental side of the equation any good......seriously besides pissng Hunt off I just can't see any way out of our bog hole for years to come sadly...we are just a bloody depressing outfit to watch

Mate I rate Lomax. When he's on there's not too many better.
My take on him is he comes across as a spoilt bratt, in a competitive way.
He hates being beaten, he is a winner and when he had to play wing it was a bit of a dummy spit.
Since he announced he's going he has really made the wing thing work. He's not going to a better team so he should have stayed.
Just an outsiders opinion, I'm probably wrong.
100%

He hates being beaten and he knows that's what he'll get more often than not in the red v.

Harsh reality for us fans to accept. The irony is that he is such a huge part of our chance of being a competitive team. Do we really think Holmes will have as big an impact as Zac did this year? Hunt got mosts of his assist because of Lomax aeronautics.

Anyway he is gone and I can accept it but I can't see our backs being any more competitive next year with our spine running the show.

Nutz

Bench
Yeah going ok thanks mate....still got some health ssues but dealing with them.........sadly watching our efforts of late isn't doing my mental side of the equation any good......seriously besides pissng Hunt off I just can't see any way out of our bog hole for years to come sadly...we are just a bloody depressing outfit to watch
Would you like to support my team mate?
We have 3 forks of f all to go with our 3 spoons. Just when you think it all doom and gloom, spare a though for me :)
Hear you've been unwell. All the best fella

TruSaint

Referee

Just look after your health. We go again in 2025.

Thanks for the season, ladies and gents. It's been good sharing opinions and a laugh with you all.
I wish I could say the same to the playing staff but they don't, can't and never will live up to my assessment of what a player who dons the Red V should do or be.
I hope they have a good night at the Clovelly. Actually, no I don't.
f**k them all.

This is not looking good for next year

We need to sign another outside back (a centre) who can defend, because if Mat Feagai is our backup centre, we are in trouble. Absolute turnstile in defence
Feagai & Sloan terrible in defence. Sloan's attempt on Hudson Young was pathetic. Tamale terrible in defence too, there is no way Timoko (I think) should ever have scored on the corner, thankfully he is the Raider's problem now.

Latest posts