What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Results

Big Pete

Referee
Brisbane Broncos 32
Tries: Jharal Yow Yeh 2, Josh Hoffman, Alex Glenn, Michael Spence, Tom Butterfield
Goals: Ben Hunt (4/6)

def.

North Queensland Cowboys: 10
Tries: Brandon Boor, Ray Thompson
Goals: Steven Beaumont (1/2)

Summary: A very open game of football with both teams looking weak in defence. The Cowboys looked dangerous all night however failed to hold onto the ball while the Broncos played it smart and were able to capitilise on field territory. I thought Ben Hunt was superb and he could be a future halfback for the Broncos.

Parramatta Eels 18
Tries: Daniel Mortimer, Taputoa Rea, Mase Laulu Togagae
Goals: Tony Williams (2/2) Daniel Mortimer (1/1)

def.

Newcastle Knights 10
Tries: Jason Schirnack, Byron Fruean
Goals: Todd Hurrell (1/2)

Storm handling skills are shocking....Proctor and Aston (the hooker) are good strong players but their structure and confidence is poor.

I suppose it is all a learning experience for them...

Storm handling skills are shocking....Proctor and Aston (the hooker) are good strong players but their structure and confidence is poor.

I suppose it is all a learning experience for them...

simmo1

First Grade
JS said:
Roosters have a strong team.

Not really, they have a few turnstiles as well.

The storm fullback must have been stepped at least 4 or 5 times. Didn't even lay a hand on them.

Big Pete

Referee
Sydney Roosters 46
Tries: Galu Teo 2, Jarvan White 2, Ben Jones, Rohan Ahern, Martin Kennedy, Jake Friend
Goals: Ben Cronin (6/7), Luke Towers (1/1)

def.

Melbourne Storm 32
Tries: Sam Joe 2 , Kevin Proctor, Lucas Miller, Mark Fawcett, Jay Aston
Goals: Joseph Tomane (0/2), Liam Foran (4/4)

Hado

Juniors
So far
Brisbane Broncos 32 def North Queensland Cowboys 10
Parramatta Eels 18 def Newcastle Knights 10
Sydeny Roosters 46 def Melbourne Storm 32

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
great effort by thr roosters 20's. They have some very promising players i.e jarvan white, ben jones, jake friend, rohan ahern and big martin kennedy....the roosters simply outplayed the storm, eventhough they too have some big names in the team i.e Faamausili, tomane, foran, tolman and proctor...imo the 3,2,1's is Kennedy,White and Friend..whats your opinion?

Hado

Juniors
So far
Brisbane Broncos 32 def North Queensland Cowboys 10
Parramatta Eels 18 def Newcastle Knights 10
Sydeny Roosters 46 def Melbourne Storm 32
St George Dragons 43 def Canberra Raiders 32

paulquinn49

Bench
Gallus Gallus said:
great effort by thr roosters 20's. They have some very promising players i.e jarvan white, ben jones, jake friend, rohan ahern and big martin kennedy....the roosters simply outplayed the storm, eventhough they too have some big names in the team i.e Faamausili, tomane, foran, tolman and proctor...imo the 3,2,1's is Kennedy,White and Friend..whats your opinion?

Anyone else reckon this dood just saw the try scorer list for Roosters and decide to talk em up? Or is it just a coincidence.

btw anyone notice the promising players going round for the Broncos...Yow Yeh, Hoffman, Glenn, Spence and Butterfield. imo the 3-2-1 is Glenn, Spence and Yow Yeh

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
Anyone else reckon this dood just saw the try scorer list for Roosters and decide to talk em up? Or is it just a coincidence.

btw anyone notice the promising players going round for the Broncos...Yow Yeh, Hoffman, Glenn, Spence and Butterfield. imo the 3-2-1 is Glenn, Spence and Yow Yeh

hahahahah ur a comedian and a f*&Kwit dw about glen imo uv got the 3 points