What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's something for the Holy Trinity of Idiots - contains SPREADSHEET :-)

bluefox68

Staff member
Nice work - also the spreadsheet shows the top 8, not the top 4 - not being critical, just helping with proof-reading, if you're going to e-mail it to Riccio! YOU SHOULD!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nice work - also the spreadsheet shows the top 8, not the top 4 - not being critical, just helping with proof-reading, if you're going to e-mail it to Riccio! YOU SHOULD!!!
Thanks foxy. I was only looking at top 4 originally and had written the post before making the spreadie FOR QUIGS!!

I'm sure Riccio would be all over this already

Make of this as you will, just a presentation of facts. Current top 8 teams against each other with current winning percentage.

There are no further top 8 versus top 8 games this weekend.

Lurking HTI members, feel free to steal this.

View attachment 88185
Is it possible to add couple of columns vs bottom 9 played and won, to show who the flat track bullies are

Make of this as you will, just a presentation of facts. Current top 8 teams against each other with current winning percentage.

There are no further top 8 versus top 8 games this weekend.

Lurking HTI members, feel free to steal this.

View attachment 88185
Should have this posted in one of the Sharks Vs Opposition Spoiler Game Day threads. They need some facts.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Should have this posted in one of the Sharks Vs Opposition Spoiler Game Day threads. They need some facts.
It's in the public domain, it's an image. Anyone can post it wherever they want.

Is it possible to add couple of columns vs bottom 9 played and won, to show who the flat track bullies are
Yes, it is possible. It doesn't address "the narrative" of the HTI though. I can send you the spreadsheet if you send me an email address.

DJDL

Bench
It's in the public domain, it's an image. Anyone can post it wherever they want.

Yes, it is possible. It doesn't address "the narrative" of the HTI though. I can send you the spreadsheet if you send me an email address.

I prefer to call them The Holy Trinity.
Rolls off the tongue easier that HTI.

Latest posts