What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Sun. Mar 26 Roosters Aussie Stadium

Sully

Juniors
All,

Last year this was a great starting point and it will sure be great to see all attend this game and give it all we have.

We absolutely zipped the Chook Pen and we will do so again this year.

With the season about to kick off and all having commitments I am pleading with you all to mark the below as a must attend:

Sun. Mar 26
Roosters
Aussie Stad
3:00pm

Im looking for every single Raiders Army member to attend. NO QUESTIONS.

This is the time to step up and be taken 100% seriously as an ARMY.

I want to know who is in for this game with me and the army?

The game kicks off at 3:00pm and I will be inviting all hardcore Army members to kick off at the Captain Cook Hotel at 11:00am.

Who's In?

This is where I ask "EVER WHERE WE GO..."

woodgers

Bench
A week before my wedding. I've given you my word that I will do my best to be there.

I'm with Sully on this one. You are Army, you are dedicated to this game. It is more than a game, it is about protecting our identity in the stadium that holds the noise better than any other. The Army is something else here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will be there, without a shadow of a doubt :D
im abit dicey for the Manly game now atm, having to go back to nightfil im being forced to work every 2nd saturday, so if manly falls on my saturday, ill either call in sick or have to give the game a miss... at this stage a sickie is on for sure

Sully

Juniors
We honestly need 40+ to turn up for this game.

Boing will be running a bus so all the ACT commit early and we will get a 20+ seater or pump up the club to run a bus.

Woodgers getting married 5 days out gives you a free pass mate. Everyone should have a look at this bloke, he's getting married and still trying to sort stuff out to get to this game.

Last year and the year before we loved it, THIS YEAR WILL WILL KILL IT.

Keep the numbers coming, commitment is the key this year.

All the hard work Bay & Woodgers has put in with the club can not go unnoticed.

jed

First Grade
Getting married a week later? That'd be a worse excuse than going to a 21st :p

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sully said:
We honestly need 40+ to turn up for this game.

Boing will be running a bus so all the ACT commit early and we will get a 20+ seater or pump up the club to run a bus.

Yep, there will be a bus to the Roosters game for sure. The Manly one is up in the air right now but i will definitely be running one for the roosters game.

Look for more info on raidersarmy.com and a new thread regarding said bus by NEXT THURSDAY.

I cannot help atm as I am out of the country, but will be on it as soon as I get back.

Cheers.

jed

First Grade
It's still listed on the Roosters site as the SFS

Round 3: Home game at Aussie Stadium - Sunday, March 26, 2006
sydneyroosters.gif

Sydney RoostersVs

canberraraiders.gif

Canberra RaidersReferee:
Kickoff Time 3:00PM

Raider Azz

Bench
Gosford would be awsome, but I'd prefer Aussie Stadium to be honest. We always get a good turnout there.

Sully

Juniors
Ultra..

Pull your head in and head back to the lovely sunshine coast of Thailand! .. either that or back to your 'favourite resturant' where you seem to spend alot of time over there and leave with a cheeky grin.

All... Ultra is taking the piss out of me.

THE GAME IS AT AUSSIE!!

So far we have 5 confirmed keep posting!

Loz

Juniors
It's likely I'm out, I have a farewell for a mate who's leaving for Canada on that sunday. Why she chose to have a farewell on a sunday I don't know...

Sorry guys.

BAY72

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
I have it from a 'reliable source' that this match is going to be played a Gosford:D

This is what I thought. but it dose't appear so.

the best possible outcome would be for:
the Roosters @ the SFS
The Rabbitos @ The SFS
and the Bulldogs @ Gosford

These are the are our best away games hands down. and any other combo dose us out of a huge away game.

For those that have not sat with us before or are new to the group.
these are games not to miss. They are by far our best games of the season and realy show what we can do.
These games are by far our most awaited games of the season

Latest posts