What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 team, Locky is back!

renouf

Juniors
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Steve Michaels
3. Brent Tate
4. Justin Hodges
5. Darius Boyd
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Shane Perry
8. Dane Carlaw
9. Shaun Berrigan
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Nick Kenny
15. Ben Hannant
16. Andrew Lomu
17. Ian Lacey

and no Tonie carroll to protect him against Frank Pritchard :D

seriously though looking forward to this game after the panthers effort last week , the broncos should be desperate for a win too.

cant wait for friday.

broncoman

Juniors
I cant see him playing, but i guess he's at least some chance if he's actually been named which would indicate it would be round 4 or 5 at the latest.

Better looking side all round, sure we dont like Perry but at this stage the balance of the side looks better with Hunt in 1 and Hodges in the centres.

Big Pete

Referee
Best looking team of our season IMO.

Hunt is a Fullback, let him develop a good passing game and kicking game at the back before swithing him again. I also like the look of Hodges back at Centre as I believe his time at Fullback was up, teams in the NRL had figured him out. Moon had been woeful in his first two matches and thus warranted some time in the QRL.

Lockyer coming back is a massive boost however could also be a risk if he hasn't recovered properly, either way it's better than having Hunt at halfback. Perry getting back his spot is well deserved after two good performances IMO.

Forward pack is still looking strong, although we will miss Carroll. I like Kenny on the bench, was one of our best on the weekend. Andrew Lomu should be interesting to watch. Lacey on the bench should be a step up from Reo too.

Overall I reckon we can win this match, it all depends on what Penrith side comes up to Brisbane.

trev

Juniors
The Raiders released Andrew Lomu in February. He should go well at the Broncos if he can stay injury free. Good luck to him.

broncoman

Juniors
I dunno about Lomu, It's very unbroncos like to pick him up like that, i guess we've done it a few times in the past with Harvey Howard, Michael Ennis, etc... but i thought we had a good enough set of forwards as it is, good luck to him, now he's a bronco i hope he does well...

Jake86

Juniors
I like the look of this side. Hunt is more of a FB atm. Even in the first game when he had a 'blinder', the try he scored was basically a FB try. Cant control a game well enough to be a HB, also not the defence, kicking or passing game. Hodges into the centres is another good move. He hasnt looked as good this season, and is a bit shaky under the high ball. Moon is an awful centre, much more of a 5-8. Only change I would like to see would be Ennis in for Lacey

Dazzat

First Grade
I think this is the best 17 we can put on the field, although I'd like to see Tupou on a wing possibly for Boyd.

broncoman

Juniors
by the sounds of it he has come through pretty well and is almost certain to play the panthers, amazing recovery really...

Hodges is still in doubt with Nick Emmett on standby...

griffo346

First Grade
hey everyone im a panther fan i just want to know is there any radio call for this game tonight ? thanks for ya help and good luck :D

Latest posts