What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 v Warriors

Old Timer

Coach
The poor old Warriors are in a world of pain and trouble.

I suspect we will scratch out a win in a game where the Warriors will just have more weakness’s than us.

Mc Grinner will talk it up in the presser stressing that they have overcome so much including the Frizz announcement.

Some will get on board the win half believing career coach has learned something only to be let down when the Bulldogs put us to the sword the following week

When that happens Mc Fraud will throw his hands saying how they had it in round 3 only to lose it round 4,and it is the players fault.

Gareth67

First Grade
It pains me to say it, but for the first time in a lifetime of watching and supporting the Dragons, I don't really care if they win or lose. I can't help feeling that many of the Dragons players are going through the motions with an eye on somewhere else next year. Certainly Frizz is, possibly Vaughan and Graham as well.

A fraudulent team with a fraudulent coach.

It must be catching redandwhite4evr as after the premature end to the season that is how I felt and should they not overcome the Warriors this weekend I am sure that I will feel the same once again .

But for now I am hoping that perhaps the combination of Flanagan and Sheppard along with ‘ he who knows nothing ‘ may be enough to get them over the line .

Coffs dragon

Bench
Battle of the Spooners IMO with the Dragons to get home 17 to 16 with a Norman field goal. Mary will beat on that we easily could have been 3 from 3 victories that some silly errors cost us the first 2 games.
Both Norman and the Peanut McGroundhog coach will be the 2 under the most pressure this claytons season.
The big improver I hope will be Kerr.

hazzbeen

Bench
Battle of the Spooners IMO with the Dragons to get home 17 to 16 with a Norman field goal. Mary will beat on that we easily could have been 3 from 3 victories that some silly errors cost us the first 2 games.
Both Norman and the Peanut McGroundhog coach will be the 2 under the most pressure this claytons season.
The big improver I hope will be Kerr.
Warrior's by 12 ..... Then I want to hear the Press Conference after .....

Crush

Coach
Dragons win comfortably.
Mary to make some changes to the starting backline, Lafai and Aitken won't be in the 13.
Sims boys to have big games, Dufty to score 2 tries. Fuimaono to be pushing for Origin selection.
Dragons 42 Warriors 12

hazzbeen

Bench
Dragons win comfortably.
Mary to make some changes to the starting backline, Lafai and Aitken won't be in the 13.
Sims boys to have big games, Dufty to score 2 tries. Fuimaono to be pushing for Origin selection.
Dragons 42 Warriors 12
Crush I'd love it to happen and could because they are worst off than us , but I don't want to give Super coach the satisfaction of thinking he can coach .... A loss and a few more you would think , spell the end of our nightmare .....

CronullaSaint

Juniors
As far as I'm concerned we have the team to beat the warriors & also most other teams. However we don't have the coach or game plan. We have our strengths & don't play to them & the opposition teams have there weakness & we done play to that either. Our players are out of position - Lomax is a gun centre & Frizz is not a battering ram - and Graham who is a great player at his age is expected to play long minutes when there are young players sitting on the bench. We take no risks, but expect reward. We play it safe and still loose. We can have the best team in history, but eventually will be back where we are now. Thats all.:rolleyes:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
It must be catching redandwhite4evr as after the premature end to the season that is how I felt and should they not overcome the Warriors this weekend I am sure that I will feel the same once again .

But for now I am hoping that perhaps the combination of Flanagan and Sheppard along with ‘ he who knows nothing ‘ may be enough to get them over the line .

Must admit I was on a massive downer when I wrote that- maybe a delayed reaction to Covid 19 incarceration of the elderly-I just can't believe the luck our fraudulent coach enjoys- a dream draw first up with the two teams whose personnel have been most decimated.

Gareth67

First Grade
Must admit I was on a massive downer when I wrote that- maybe a delayed reaction to Covid 19 incarceration of the elderly-I just can't believe the luck our fraudulent coach enjoys- a dream draw first up with the two teams whose personnel have been most decimated.

I look at at the draw this way - he should be able to have a number of wins , but only if he has his team primed for each game . Something that to me at least ( and a hell of a lot more Dragon supporters ) is beyond him .

We will once again struggle against those sides that we have drawn , and the Bulldog younguns will more than likely give us another hiding.

So at the end of the next 6 weeks I believe that we will likely have 2 wins from the 6 games . Just what happens to the master coach from there may just be the highlight of our season .

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I look at at the draw this way - he should be able to have a number of wins , but only if he has his team primed for each game . Something that to me at least ( and a hell of a lot more Dragon supporters ) is beyond him .

We will once again struggle against those sides that we have drawn , and the Bulldog younguns will more than likely give us another hiding.

So at the end of the next 6 weeks I believe that we will likely have 2 wins from the 6 games . Just what happens to the master coach from there may just be the highlight of our season .

Love your optimism Gaz- Every fibre of my being is struggling to believe that the last sentence of your post will happen but hope is what we need to sustain us in these dark times.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
If Mc Gregor keeps choosing the same team he will get the same result and maintain the same winning ratio in 2019 of 28%. The team that I would select is as follows:-
Lomax
Pereira
Williame
Fuimaono
Ravalawa
Norman
Hunt
Ford
Frizell
Tariq Sims
Kerr
Mc Innes
Vaughan
Bench
Korbin Sims
Graham
Host
Lawrie
This year the team is losing games due to its poor defence not its attack. Aitken and Lafai have had enough chances and need to be moved on. I would also use Ramsey when he is available to replace Ravalawa whose handling is suspect.

Latest posts