What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

Nice to see smuggies here smugging out. They like South’s they always have.

Let’s have a look at some of our beloved Smuglets:

Dylan
Worst fullback in the comp. Slow, no ball skills, can barely pass. About as exciting as a dead bird. Forgettable. Plays for $2.50 match payment. Loser poster-boy.

Charlie
Had a good game on debut. Done nothing since. They think he’s the next Fox. Country boy sucked into the smug vortex as he’s quite stupid. Dullard, simpleton. The boy in dads army.

Brian
Big strapping lad who hasn’t worked out that his mane hair cut makes his face look like it’s been smacked by a fish 100 times.

May
Hasn’t realised that a change of surname would help his career because his brother is an convicted sex pervert voyeur freak asshole.

Nate
Unlikely to play. That’s the whisper.

Maybe you can enlighten your friendly rabbit supporters about this gem 😂

hi Pawsy

Yeah, they know I’m not a Latrell guy and a few of them aren’t too crazy about him either.

But nice to see you back on the stalk and bully.

You and your women’s collective. Where’s Janet anyway!

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
"We're focused on playing good Footy" - Arrow: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/28/jai-arrow-media-round-four/

"We'll test him" - Arrow's warning to Cleary ahead of Grand Final re-match: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/03/28...ning-to-cleary-ahead-of-grand-final-re-match/

Love hearing Jai talk about this!! Although he's said he's not going to 'go after anyone' as such, it does light the fuse. I certainly haven't forgotten the Kikau and Arrow incident in the Grand Final last year and I'm sure the boys haven't either. Or the way he carried on and mocked us after the game either. Jeez, you wonder why I hate Penrith?!!

Mark Nicholls Media Round 4: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/28/mark-nicholls-media-round-4/

Latrell Mitchell's best still weeks away, says Billy Slater: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/billy-...abbitohs/5c0dff4f-441d-45f6-b0b4-2b90f4dfc870
Kikau is a low mutt for what he did.
He will always be a low mutt

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I dont really understand how somebody could label our team mostly scumbags. If you've ever had the opportunity to meet some of our players like Campbell Graham, Alex Johnston, Damien Cook. Theyre all really nice blokes and don't have an ego about them unlike some of the Penrith players. Cody Walker and Latrell cop a lot of shit for what they do on the field but off the field they do a lot of charity work around Redfern. The furthest thing from scumbags ive ever seen but I guess Penrith supporters might be a bit insecure.

soc123_au

Staff member
I dont really understand how somebody could label our team mostly scumbags. If you've ever had the opportunity to meet some of our players like Campbell Graham, Alex Johnston, Damien Cook. Theyre all really nice blokes and don't have an ego about them unlike some of the Penrith players. Cody Walker and Latrell cop a lot of shit for what they do on the field but off the field they do a lot of charity work around Redfern. The furthest thing from scumbags ive ever seen but I guess Penrith supporters might be a bit insecure.
To be fair, the same could be said for the majority of players in regards to the things they do in their respective communities. Most have pretty decent sized egos as well, most high level athletes do.

southsport

First Grade
nrl-16x16.png
National Rugby League – 28 Mar 22
65463209_arrowj-220325_-bc_14196_202232519051.jpg

'We'll test him': Arrow's warning to Cleary ahead of grand final re-match 2

Rabbitohs forward Jai Arrow has vowed to test out Nathan Cleary’s shoulder if he makes his comeback from off-season surgery on Friday night at Penrith.

Latest posts