What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I dont really understand how somebody could label our team mostly scumbags. If you've ever had the opportunity to meet some of our players like Campbell Graham, Alex Johnston, Damien Cook. Theyre all really nice blokes and don't have an ego about them unlike some of the Penrith players. Cody Walker and Latrell cop a lot of shit for what they do on the field but off the field they do a lot of charity work around Redfern. The furthest thing from scumbags ive ever seen but I guess Penrith supporters might be a bit insecure.

The Penrith players are nice caring blokes also. The money they earn from leagues goes to their extended familes. Bill supporters his extended family in Fiji. This included his brothers, sisters, and their families.

Many of them come from humble beginnings. To'o upon getting his first contract paid for a headstone for his little sister who had died 10 years earlier, but her grave had remained unmarked due to poverty. To'o NSW payments were given to his Mum and Dad to help with a deposit for a home.

Stephen Crighton, (in fact most of the blokes) orgainse and run touch footy for the local kids, and help out within their local community. Many of the Mt Driutt boys have chosen to stay within the Druitt and help out in very practical ways.

Moses Leota a couple of years ago saved up and when in NZ presented his Mum with a brand new car as a gift.

Hardly scumbags.

In the last couple of hours I've realised I made a mistake. I thought I was posting on the Panthers sub forum, not the South Sydney one.

I didn't realise my mistake until about an hour or so ago. When The Silverdale Phantom posted. I must apologise.

I've deleted my posts, I'm sorry for the disturbance that I may have caused.

Many apologies

Jennifer.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
nrl-16x16.png
National Rugby League – 28 Mar 22
65463209_arrowj-220325_-bc_14196_202232519051.jpg

'We'll test him': Arrow's warning to Cleary ahead of grand final re-match 2

Rabbitohs forward Jai Arrow has vowed to test out Nathan Cleary’s shoulder if he makes his comeback from off-season surgery on Friday night at Penrith

Deleted.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I dont really understand how somebody could label our team mostly scumbags. If you've ever had the opportunity to meet some of our players like Campbell Graham, Alex Johnston, Damien Cook. Theyre all really nice blokes and don't have an ego about them unlike some of the Penrith players. Cody Walker and Latrell cop a lot of shit for what they do on the field but off the field they do a lot of charity work around Redfern. The furthest thing from scumbags ive ever seen but I guess Penrith supporters might be a bit insecure.
Every team has dickhead players in it. Every team has nice blokes. To pretend any team is massively better or worse than another team is just bias usually influenced from being on the end of wrong results at some point to that team.

Also pretty crazy to judge players purely based on their actions on the field. Mitchell and Walker are as grubby as it gets but you look past that because these guys are more than just what we see from them as footy players.

Most hated players from on field antics are probably genuinely great blokes off the field. Some of those nice guys on the field could be genuine scum. Michael Gordon and Manu Vatuvei are recent examples of that

The Penrith players are nice caring blokes also. The money they earn from leagues goes to their extended familes. Bill supporters his extended family in Fiji. This included his brothers, sisters, and their families.

Many of them come from humble beginnings. To'o upon getting his first contract paid for a headstone for his little sister who had died 10 years earlier, but her grave had remained unmarked due to poverty. To'o NSW payments were given to his Mum and Dad to help with a deposit for a home.

Stephen Crighton, (in fact most of the blokes) orgainse and run touch footy for the local kids, and help out within their local community. Many of the Mt Driutt boys have chosen to stay within the Druitt and help out in very practical ways.

Moses Leota a couple of years ago saved up and when in NZ presented his Mum with a brand new car as a gift.

Hardly scumbags.

You’re right, they are dickheads.

the money they earn goes on Tyrone May sex videos and gold chains.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
To be fair, the same could be said for the majority of players in regards to the things they do in their respective communities. Most have pretty decent sized egos as well, most high level athletes do.

Well you can assume that most players do things for the community because their respective clubs force their hands. I dont really think this is the case regarding Latrell and Cody. It could be because of their aboriginal background but they do a lot for the Redfern community outside their club obligations.

I dont think im ready to get into a discussion about why Penrith have the cockiest players in the NRL but even if they do I wouldn't refer to them as scumbags. I would probably refer to them as arrogant or cocky, which is all good until you start losing.

Hardly scumbags.

Every team has dickhead players in it. Every team has nice blokes. To pretend any team is massively better or worse than another team is just bias usually influenced from being on the end of wrong results at some point to that team.

Also pretty crazy to judge players purely based on their actions on the field. Mitchell and Walker are as grubby as it gets but you look past that because these guys are more than just what we see from them as footy players.

Most hated players from on field antics are probably genuinely great blokes off the field. Some of those nice guys on the field could be genuine scum. Michael Gordon and Manu Vatuvei are recent examples of ththat

Im not labelling any players as scumbags. It was one of your own that pointed out our whole team besides Cameron Murray was a scumbag.

I agree with what you're saying. I dont hate any Penrith players. I think its great how proud of your team you guys obviously are but maybe going around in a different teams forum calling their players scumbags isn't the brightest idea?

That comment says a great deal about you're character and disposition. Doesn't it.

You slithering about here, like a flesh eating giant rodent, annoying South fans with your manic psychotic dribble. Biting their ankles. Attacking me personally again you rule breaking scrounging low coward.

This is neutral turf, you stalk and bully me like normal, you’re on your own here you stinking flip.

Unless callmack feels sorry for you.

So f**k off with your personal attacks

Here’s the smug hero:

F3B50FB7-9691-4290-B173-0F1EBEFA1861.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts