What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

handyman2190

Bench
As far as im concerned the clearys,the chins have taught that club disrespect,arrogance, and just plain bad manners, i cant remember another team thats mocked and made fun of opponents, and the chin duo have contributed to this,they are low down dirty dogs,i can understand the supporters being happy about winning,anyone would want their team to win,but id be ashamed if my team acted like they do, being humble and respectful would win any team support

Ivans actual home is on the Northern Beaches.

He only lives in Penrith to continue the leeching.

And the smugs, drunk on undeserved arrogance, don’t even realise it.

Once the cash dries up, him and boy blunder will go back to their “Gods country”

West knows west -and I’m telling you, he wouldn’t know a f**king ugh boot if he wore one.

They are a club possessed by the devil.

Let Father Arrow, drive a stake through Nates dark and diseased shoulder.

May the darkness end.

The whole game needs you Souths.

Let them tremble and go forth and deliver league justice upon them and their kind.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
As far as im concerned the clearys,the chins have taught that club disrespect,arrogance, and just plain bad manners, i cant remember another team thats mocked and made fun of opponents, and the chin duo have contributed to this,they are low down dirty dogs,i can understand the supporters being happy about winning,anyone would want their team to win,but id be ashamed if my team acted like they do, being humble and respectful would win any team support
Cody and Latrell are 2 of the cockiest players to ever lace a boot. Cody was giving it to Nathan from the time he palmed him off to score until Nathan gave him some back after he threw the intercept. It's all part of the theatre and imo good for the game. It gives opposing teams fans a reason to hate. Look at all the top teams, they all have a few cocky f**kers. You guys with Cody and Latrell, ours would be Luai and Crichton, Storm with Munster and Smith, Parra Moses and Gutho.

They all have the more humble types as well, guys like Murray, Yeo etc. I get why Ivan gets hate after the way the Tigers thing played out, I think it's overblown to an extent, but still fair. I don't get the Nathan hate though.

handyman2190

Bench
Cody and Latrell are 2 of the cockiest players to ever lace a boot. Cody was giving it to Nathan from the time he palmed him off to score until Nathan gave him some back after he threw the intercept. It's all part of the theatre and imo good for the game. It gives opposing teams fans a reason to hate. Look at all the top teams, they all have a few cocky f**kers. You guys with Cody and Latrell, ours would be Luai and Crichton, Storm with Munster and Smith, Parra Moses and Gutho.

They all have the more humble types as well, guys like Murray, Yeo etc. I get why Ivan gets hate after the way the Tigers thing played out, I think it's overblown to an extent, but still fair. I don't get the Nathan hate though.
He thinks he is gods gift,he is a great player and its gone to his head he lied twice last year and got away with it,ive lost all respect for him and kikau

soc123_au

Staff member
He thinks he is gods gift,he is a great player and its gone to his head he lied twice last year and got away with it,ive lost all respect for him and kikau
The lying over the covid breach was dumb, I dont recall anything else though. Apart from that he comes across as a pretty level headed young fella imo.

The Kikau thing I thought was pretty funny as it was supposedly in response to a Souths fan giving it to him. If it was reversed though I'll admit I'd see it differently. A few of the Storm players carrying on about the Mt Druitt boys after we lost in 2020 pissed me off a bit.

Still it's all good. It just adds a bit more spice to tomorrow nights game.

Blues Riff

Bench
You hate Penrith because you had the chance to beat a busted opponent in a GF and failed.

Arrogance, smuggness, drunk Fijians, broken trophies, chins, Tik fkn Toks, Tmays perversion, more smuggness, try celebrations, have a cry.

They're all just attempts to mask failure.

I actually think Souths are a big chance if the game means as much to the players as it does the fans.

Nate kind of lost of lost me when he started publicly sticking up for Tyrone after he got sacked.

It was a very anti-social message that was indirectly disrespectful to a large number of people including the victim. Just another smack in the chops for her.

Last edited:
Souths by 18.

Great game ahead. Every player will be nervous and looking forward to it.

Cameron Murray ready to make 300 tackles!

Cody’s hands move faster than the eye can see!

Latrell won’t take any kind of lip from ugly Panther forwards.

Arrow warm up for the kangaroos!

JD is the smarter and wiser coach.

Hosty as top try scorer!

Last edited:

Steenson123

Juniors
I’m not sure why you hate the Panthers.

I don’t hate any of our competitors, hate is a strong word.

Im looking forward to a great game on Friday night, I hope the better side wins, free of any controversy and if it so happens the Bunnies get the job done fair play to you guys.

I don’t get the hate, one way or the other such a narrative is rather sad, divisive and just not in the spirit of fair play.
Really, who cares what you get.

Steenson123

Juniors

Do you really believe Go Riff win last October IF Mitchell plays??
Bear in mind Mitchell is one of the elite NRL players, probably in the top 3. That's a lot of cabbage we did not have available.

Steenson123

Juniors
You hate Penrith because you had the chance to beat a busted opponent in a GF and failed.

Arrogance, smuggness, drunk Fijians, broken trophies, chins, Tik fkn Toks, Tmays perversion, more smuggness, try celebrations, have a cry.

They're all just attempts to mask failure.

I actually think Souths are a big chance if the game means as much to the players as it does the fans.
Were Go Riff really "busted"? What I saw was afull strength line-up conversely Bennett had one major absentee: Mitchell. And a bunch of rookies at the back. You don't think this was a severe handicap?? Serious??

Smug Panther

First Grade
I hope Latrell plays. I don't want to hear the media carry on that we can only beat you without Latrell, even though he played in the mauling at Mudgee.

Plus as much as I think he is a grub on field, he is pretty good to watch play.
Will be fantastic if the fat lazy fullback plays

Bear in mind Mitchell is one of the elite NRL players, probably in the top 3. That's a lot of cabbage we did not have available.
I don’t know what would have happened; no one will ever know.

I do know for sure what did happen…

soc123_au

Staff member
We will never know. Latrell hasn't beaten the Panthers since he was at the Roosters, so the history suggests we win anyway.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Were Go Riff really "busted"? What I saw was afull strength line-up conversely Bennett had one major absentee: Mitchell. And a bunch of rookies at the back. You don't think this was a severe handicap?? Serious??
Also add the dog shot on Arrow from that mutt that's got an ugg boot on his head