What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

After three rounds, Penrith fullback Edwards is the comp's most prolific metre runner.

Oh, and for Souths fans...the talk of Latrell carving us up on Friday? Consider what happened in Round 1 when Turbo was chomping at the bit in ready to tear us a new one...that went down like a lead balloon.

Are you saying he’s like a Greg Inglis? Lol

Dylan is a loser, a follower and general chumpster.

He’s awkward, a knuckle dragging locker-licker.

A footy nerd who people feel sorry for.

And he’s my favourite Panther.

Kilkenny

Coach
No problem with banter, rivalry and having a dig at each others players but can we please keep the personal stuff between posters out of it?

I hate Penrith, I make no secret about that. I'm sure many Panthers fans feel the same about us. And while I might say some stuff about Penrith players, I don't go around attacking Panthers fans on this forum.

So can we please stick to talking about the Footy rather than attacking each other? Enjoy the build up to a big game.

Cheers.
I’m not sure why you hate the Panthers.

I don’t hate any of our competitors, hate is a strong word.

Im looking forward to a great game on Friday night, I hope the better side wins, free of any controversy and if it so happens the Bunnies get the job done fair play to you guys.

I don’t get the hate, one way or the other such a narrative is rather sad, divisive and just not in the spirit of fair play.

I’m not sure why you hate the Panthers.

I don’t hate any of our competitors, hate is a strong word.

Im looking forward to a great game on Friday night, I hope the better side wins, free of any controversy and if it so happens the Bunnies get the job done fair play to you guys.

I don’t get the hate, one way or the other such a narrative is rather sad, divisive and just not in the spirit of fair play.

I don’t think he truly hates the Panthers killer, he’s just expressing himself firmly.

All the South’s guys are seeking justice.. and good on ‘em for the spirit.

Fairness for Souths means winning and with a bit of bonus luck, taking Nate out.

It’s a life’s mission for them to end your reign and kill smug stone dead.

They are the self-anointed chosen ones to save the game and rid it from Panther terror.

A smug free world to pass down onto the next generation.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
He doesn’t truly hate the Panthers killer, he’s just expressing himself.
I don’t know whether he does or he doesn’t, it really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

The old adage, May the best team win, is an oldie but a goodie.

Ive been a Panther tragic for our entire history, endured many more bad seasons than good, it is what it is.

The general dislike for the panthers currently is rather mystifying given we have gone from everyone’s second favourite side to the despised. Not sure what we have done to deserve this, largely media driven perhaps although personally some of our mis steps have been largely blown out of proportion..

I don’t know whether he does or he doesn’t, it really doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

The old adage, May the best team win, is an oldie but a goodie.

Ive been a Panther tragic for our entire history, endured many more bad seasons than good, it is what it is.

The general dislike for the panthers currently is rather mystifying given we have gone from everyone’s second favourite side to the despised. Not sure what we have done to deserve this, largely media driven perhaps although personally some of our mis steps have been largely blown out of proportion..

Underneath it all, I think @callmack1 and you have much more in common than you have differences.

But you make a good point about the decline of the Panther brand generally.

My only explanation for the recent explosion of Panther disrespect is that it seems to tie into the Clearys and what they have brought to the club.

Your pain would be far less intense had you stuck fast with Griffin or the arousing CC. I’d be surprised if we at the wt don’t sign CC.

Anyway, another insightful post from you as always. You should apply for a junior moderator internship at LU. Do a year at the Dolphins forum.

Last edited:
Out on the town with smuggies:

B81B5625-0AEE-4165-A5A5-DE6A0A205985.jpeg

Note the ripped knees. Wankers or what?

Look at the poor mans kim kardashians they are trying to pick up for Mays next putrid sex vid. Chatted them up at the kebab shop.

Embarrassing, first world scruffs.

Looks like Nate has his hand on Mays arse, straining hard, risking further injury to his shoulder.

I think this answers my mate killers question about why people no longer like Penrith.

Instead of Panther players being gracious and cool, they’ve all turned into reality tv monster types.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
That’s fine and I agree, but the wing-pulling cretins came on here and attacked me personally for no good reason, I didn’t start it up against any one of them.

I’ve simply been defending myself and lending my support to Souths.

You won’t find a single post where I’ve elbowed them in the head without the ball.
Yes I understand that and agree.

Don't worry mate, my post wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. It is a message for us all to abide by.

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Insider 2022 Round 4: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/30/rabbitohs-insider-2022-round-4/

And yes, I do believe I hate the Panthers, or maybe not hate them as that word should only be reserved for the Roosters but I strongly dislike them.

I think a lot of my intense dislike for them stems from what happened after the 2020 Prelim Final, that's probably what it is. There were reports from the ground that many Penrith players turned their back on ours and didn't shake hands after fulltime, even though they won. I don't care who you are or what the result was, that is a terrible act of un-sportsman like behavior. I'd be saying the same if it was our players that did that.

Then there's just things like laughing at Mansour and Arrow when they got injured at times last year, Kikau mocking us after the Grand Final, Luai carrying on and pulling opposition players into their try celebrations just to spite them, To'o making faces to the camera at a formal Dally M dinner, stuff like that. Stuff you don't really see other clubs doing. You can kind of understand why I dislike them and I'd be disappointed if any of our players carried on like that. Of course losing the Grand Final hurts too. Penrith won fair and square but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt and add to the hate.

However, as much as I intensely dislike them, I do respect the Panthers as a club. They've built from the ground up over a period of years and become a juggernaught that is set to stay. They are a great club and have one hell of a Footy team. I can hate them, but I respect them.

It's kind of weird and hard to describe but the clubs I hate the most like the Roosters, Panthers and Storm are the ones I respect the most.

And don't get me wrong, me saying "I hate, or strongly dislike, Penrith" is not a personal attack on you fans, I'm sure you're all wonderful blokes, I'm just expressing my opinion about your club. I'm entitled to my opinion on that and that's fine. You may have the same opinion of our club, that's fine by me, you're entitled to your opinion.

Rabbitohs Insider 2022 Round 4: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/30/rabbitohs-insider-2022-round-4/

And yes, I do believe I hate the Panthers, or maybe not hate them as that word should only be reserved for the Roosters but I strongly dislike them.

I think a lot of my intense dislike for them stems from what happened after the 2020 Prelim Final, that's probably what it is. There were reports from the ground that many Penrith players turned their back on ours and didn't shake hands after fulltime, even though they won. I don't care who you are or what the result was, that is a terrible act of un-sportsman like behavior. I'd be saying the same if it was our players that did that.

Then there's just things like laughing at Mansour and Arrow when they got injured at times last year, Kikau mocking us after the Grand Final, Luai carrying on and pulling opposition players into their try celebrations just to spite them, To'o making faces to the camera at a formal Dally M dinner, stuff like that. Stuff you don't really see other clubs doing. You can kind of understand why I dislike them and I'd be disappointed if any of our players carried on like that. Of course losing the Grand Final hurts too. Penrith won fair and square but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt and add to the hate.

However, as much as I intensely dislike them, I do respect the Panthers as a club. They've built from the ground up over a period of years and become a juggernaught that is set to stay. They are a great club and have one hell of a Footy team. I can hate them, but I respect them.

It's kind of weird and hard to describe but the clubs I hate the most like the Roosters, Panthers and Storm are the ones I respect the most.

And don't get me wrong, me saying "I hate, or strongly dislike, Penrith" is not a personal attack on you fans, I'm sure you're all wonderful blokes, I'm just expressing my opinion about your club. I'm entitled to my opinion on that and that's fine. You may have the same opinion of our club, that's fine by me, you're entitled to your opinion.

Good post.

@The Silverdale Phantom Have you ever been outside before

Another miserable personal abuse effort from ukkie. Blah! Anyway….

I thought Tyrone and Epstein with the tilt of the head and the overall look of entitlement bore a striking similarity.

And It’s coming onto Winter and there’s a lot of poor and needy in the Penrith area so the boys rip their jeans to look cool.

Very daring, the whole club stopped to admire their knees. The bouncer let them through the door.

But if say @soc_123 and I were trying to get in with ripped pant to look cool, we’d be rejected.

The bouncer would say I’m too drunk ( even though I don’t drink) and Socky would be splayed up against the wall and searched because they “don’t like the look of him”.

As he’s being frisked. He'd have to pull his LU moderator badge out and hope they think it’s authentic, even though it is.

“ I’m undercover” says Socky!

The Panther club bouncers reply

“ yeah yeah, there’s a lot of you spooks trying to get in tonight”

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I hope Latrell plays. I don't want to hear the media carry on that we can only beat you without Latrell, even though he played in the mauling at Mudgee.

Plus as much as I think he is a grub on field, he is pretty good to watch play.

Latest posts