What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 1st April 8:05pm @BlueBet Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Jason Demetriou Coaches Media Round 4: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/03/31/jason-demetriou-coaches-media-round-4/

JD says Latrell is sweet but he said the same about Taaffe a few weeks ago and look how that turned out. Praying Trell is fine, we need him. Playing Penrith without him could be trouble.

'We will test it out' - Souths star's Cleary warning as Walker's Grand Final nightmare resurfaces: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...4/news-story/011bbc01b8a9362b8b502097e882a730

Sneaky Penrith tactic spices up Grand Final rematch: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/tips-r...-fittler/dd7ff6a0-8785-46a4-bcf4-702d07a95ca6

The coaches like some hoax calls, they all do it.

Latrell would be desperate to play and make an impact.

His massive frame at speed, his big fend attracts multiple defenders creating space elsewhere, or he can run through gaps.

The problem for Latrell is that he will be sledged all night and might make a spectacle of himself.

handyman2190

Bench
I hope Latrell plays. I don't want to hear the media carry on that we can only beat you without Latrell, even though he played in the mauling at Mudgee.

Plus as much as I think he is a grub on field, he is pretty good to watch play.
The grub here is you who wont leave us alone,we dont rate anything you say,take a hike

Blues Riff

Bench
I hope Latrell plays. I don't want to hear the media carry on that we can only beat you without Latrell, even though he played in the mauling at Mudgee.

Plus as much as I think he is a grub on field, he is pretty good to watch play.
Didn't the fat f..k play when we put 50 on them in Dubbo?

I’d probably have an intensive Latrell triggering session with the boys giving it to him, get hosty in there, winding him up. Nothing too violent.

And keep on at him until he can handle it.

Blues Riff

Bench
That’s way outta line strumpet.

Especially from a fan of the only club in the games history who hired a pedo as a mascot.

Apologise and be on your way.
Other clubs may have employed pedos, There no way you'd ever know. I do know that we're probably the only club that's knowingly sacked one.
Edit- and yes, I do apologise. We scored 56 points in Dubbo and the "large framed" one did indeed play.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I've just come to this sub forum to wish all well for tomorrow nights game. Of course I want Penrith Panthers to win, (being a supporter n all).

I hope it's a good night, and a fun fast game. With no injurys on either side.

I also wish those going out to see the game live, an enjoyable experience.

I'm looking forward to the game.

callmack1

Staff member

Latest posts