What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Eels

Illusion

Bench
Great coach that is big on defence ..... Yep lets get rid of what ever attack we have and win with our defence ..... Yep thats going to the script ...... F. M. D

Dragon for life

Juniors
Sloan: ineffective last night, maybe the weather plus a tough Sharks team. Willing to forgive, he’ll be fine.

Amone: Hate to say but I’m just not seeing it. Very happy to be proven wrong but I’m really worried with him starting at 6.

Ramsey: Has put on a bit of size over pre season and is full of guts but nothing is happening there at the moment but him and Suli are getting no where near enough ball
Neither is the other side. Lomax so reminds me of Mark Gasnier. Why does he not get early ball and could show us his shimmy shimmy whoosh. Beats alot of players when he does get it and we rarely get it too him early.

WepnutV

Juniors
Hated him
I tell you what. I rate paul mcgregor as an allright coach, no craig Bellamy, but hes was ok. in the end i was even calling for his head because i thought we needed an upgrade.i was unsure about hook untill 40 minutes ago.. iv now relised we have downgraded and im bloody pissed

Latest posts