What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Eels

thebigredv

First Grade
Hunt & Bird vs Moses & Brown in the halves
Old Man McCullough vs Mahoney at hooker
Mbye vs Gutherson at fullback

I'm sorry to launch a coach tirade again but the coach recruited this crap and he selected that crap and he have gave us crap all chance of contesting the game tonight.

Do you think Hook is going to accept the criticism on himself in the presser?

I thought we had some crap players in the late 80s but this f#cking rabble is the single worst squad I have ever seen sent out in a Red V. They, and the coach, are a f#cking disgrace and it is unacceptable.
No guts, no ticker, no brains.
An absolute $hitshow with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
I've got better things to do that suffer that kind of amatuer hour b*ll*cks week in, week out - made worse by unbelievably "inconsistent" refereeing that is seemingly designed to keep some teams up and others down.
I'd rather watch Arncliffe Scots C grade than this pea-heart sh#t.

Dragon David

First Grade
Well what can I say. Just rubbish we are. Hook's selection of the team was useless. How bloody embarrassing were we. Disastrous. We looked so pedestrian in all facets. Lomax - well he can go, Mbye should be the bench player for the rest of the year not a starting fullback or hooker, Hunt and Bird nowhere near the standard of Moses and Brown, our kicking game was no good, there was nothing good. What did Hook say to them at halftime when the score was 12-8 and we had a chance? Just useless. Get rid of him.

hewi

Bench
Hunt to Hooker, Jetski and Sims out, JDB to start, MBye to half, Rava dropped till he stops coming off his wing replaced with Moga, Sloan back to FB, Bird I don’t know what to do with him. What a f##king disaster. Another wasted season, the dogs and tigers will flog us.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Just watching reggies and we have the biggest bunch of plodders you can imagine. No heart no energy no motivation... just a Passy inch on uninterested players... slOANE INCLUDED. the club as a whole should be totally embarrassed by this bunch...if this is the culture within the club we are absolute pretenders

Great post twinkles.

This was the first post to appear when I logged on and I though it the last post of the thread, my mistake.

jeffdragon

Bench
Well what can I say. Just rubbish we are. Hook's selection of the team was useless. How bloody embarrassing were we. Disastrous. We looked so pedestrian in all facets. Lomax - well he can go, Mbye should be the bench player for the rest of the year not a starting fullback or hooker, Hunt and Bird nowhere near the standard of Moses and Brown, our kicking game was no good, there was nothing good. What did Hook say to them at halftime when the score was 12-8 and we had a chance? Just useless. Get rid of him.

I heard lomax and sergis are no longer.
Maybe that's why ge can't hold the fckin ball or take a tackle.
His flick only works once a year.

jeffdragon

Bench
Spineless, soulless, pathetic, shambolic, embarrassing, stain on this once famous jersey. When you think they can’t stoop any lower they serve up this. This club doesn’t deserve this fan base. A constant disappointment. Slow, lazy, boring, soft performance. Totally agree RedV Podcast.
Yes I thought ok .
Second half might be close.
R4 and were already fcked.
Your sentence when you said stoop to s new low.
Is 100% spot on.

What a master stroke that was to put Bird at 5/8. Two uncreative halves.. just what a footy team needs. Compare ours with the Eels halves.

Last edited:
Feel for you blokes, we have been there where you are now. I don't understand your coaches selections, they make no sense.
You have some talented players but they aren't playing as a team.
We were hot tonight, I think we beat anyone tonight they way we played, we completed at 88% and had 55% possesion.
You have brighter days ahead but your coach needs to stick with the young blokes and let them develop.
Best of luck for the rest of the Season.

Latest posts