What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs Manly

Girds89

Bench
It's not just the missed 40/20.

Crittas positioning has been overall pretty poor. Doesn't have the fitness to do the work off the ball Dylan does.

Watch Dylan running from side to side in the defensive line play after play after play at probably 80% speed. I've really noticed how much critta struggles fitness wise.

People don't understand how much extra fitness is required to play fb. That kick he slipped dead he was exhausted after and we had about 60% possession and cruised most of the half.

I can handle his mistakes but its just the effort required to play fb is often not appreciated by fans.

Hopefully critta can turn it around, get involved in the 2nd half to make up for a few errors in the first.

Flashstep

Juniors
Can’t really see Edwards losing his spot any time soon that’s for sure, if anything were really missing him this game.

franklin2323

Immortal
Last 10 minutes of that half were very ordinary, and Critta has had some very bad plays. I reckon Ivan will persist for this match, but if Naden or Jennings brains it in Cup this weekend, I reckon Staines will be wearing the 1 next week.

Momo has had a couple of errors, but some real good touches too. And that left side is on fire.

Staines has a couple of errors too.

I am at the game that 40/20 in front of me there was zero talk from either

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He is our highest paid back and our worst performing by far.

He's paid like an elite centre/fullback. Yet he hasn't contributed anything in attack on that sort of money you need to deliver.

I don’t know why, but I expect better posts from you.

WestyLife

First Grade
Going to agree. Crichton isn't playing to his elite salary.

The game also feels really low energy because Manly are so bad lol.

The_Frog

First Grade
I reckon Ivan will persist for this match, but if Naden or Jennings brains it in Cup this weekend, I reckon Staines will be wearing the 1 next week.
Not much chance of that, they're both still suspended.

Going to agree. Crichton isn't playing to his elite salary.

The game also feels really low energy because Manly are so bad lol.

We didn't have much ball in the back end of the half.

Girds89

Bench
Staines has a couple of errors too.

I am at the game that 40/20 in front of me there was zero talk from either

People want Staines at fb too but he has lots of errors in his game.

I said all week how good Dylan was.

Some fans just want a tedesco at fb.

I'm not prepared to blast critta or Staines but Staines does a few good things atm and lots of average stuff.

Critta has only played half a game at fb but I've seen enough to know hit fitness isn't where it needs to be.

Like I said all week I think Burton should have been fb. He's a real smart footballer and could easily play there. Brandy said pre game he can play fb.

On a positive momo has really got involved tonight. Taking lots of runs. To me, I just don't think he posses that x factor like naden but it's still nice to see him getting involved

mxlegend99

Referee
I don’t know why, but I expect better posts from you.
A bit like i expect better form from the back who refused to sign the deal he agreed to, milked us for more, made us lose players to accomodate him and so far hasn't done shit except challenge to have the highest error count in the NRL.

Sorry. But if he thinks he's worth more than what he agreed to. He needs to f**king perform. If he played like ghis last year he wouldn't have even kept his spot ffs.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Ffs Crichton ripped us off hard. $500k was too much for him. Deadset. He milked us for more. We would have been do much better off losing him. I was never convinced he was worth that extra and sadly he's not really proving he was

But hey he has one half decent season and suddenly he's worth elite money. Second year syndrome.
Way too go early mate

Girds89

Bench
Is it just me or has nathans goal kicking got worse over last 2 years compared to his first 2/3 in grade?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
A bit like i expect better form from the back who refused to sign the deal he agreed to, milked us for more, made us lose players to accomodate him and so far hasn't done shit except challenge to have the highest error count in the NRL.

Sorry. But if he thinks he's worth more than what he agreed to. He needs to f**king perform. If he played like ghis last year he wouldn't have even kept his spot ffs.

Sorry, but you have tossed your bundle way to early