What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs Manly

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If Penrith go into this game thinking it is a 'gimmie' they will get their undies pulled down just like Newey did today.

Penrith will have to be on their game, injuries to dylan and api don't help either.

franklin2323

Immortal
My guess is we will go with Critta at FB and Burto at left centre.

I’m expecting to see May named at FB on Tuesday with Burto on the bench. Game day change to the above.

Burton was training at left centre for Round 1. I guess depends who goes better back there

Original Name

Juniors
It's why I couldn't undersrand it. Surely playing at 80% commitment is better in his situation. Then going 120% and having a few errors and now missing 3 weeks
Think about the mindset you have to bring to run at brick wall of middle forwards when you're a winger or a fb. When he plays in the back 3 usually Naden will see that probably 3 defenders around 330 kgs combined together and he'll sprint towards them going close to as quick as he can. That's not the mentality of a normal human being, most people would understandably be to scared to do it. A lot of the pro Rugby League players are where they are because they go 100 miles an hour and throw themselves into everything without second thoughts.

It's not exactly the same as thinking behind a keyboard out there on the field. This why DWZ is such a double edged sword.

betcats

Referee
I dont like playing a desperate team tbh but Manly were so inept on the weekend its hard not for me to feel confident.