What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Roosters Discussion + Voting

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I am glad the kid can tackle but we need more from him at fullback that is all I am saying. :crazy:

I realise that but dropping him isn't going to fix anything. Then you will be whinging about how bad Hoffman's defence is. He will get more involved with the more games he plays as he needs time to gain confidence and work combinations. It's hard for a rookie to fill a massive gap left by Hunt, especially with the amount of forced changes we have had to our team.

He just needs time. It's not as if he is playing badly.

screeder

Juniors
Absolutely, leave Norman alone and let him play footy, he's right where he belongs. He could be the guy to follow in Lockyers footsteps.

benj4

Juniors
Man some of you guys are harsh. Rivett went well for his debut. I'm not sure what you were expecting him to do but he went pretty well in my eyes. I would like to see him there again next week.

x2

I thought he went pretty good. He might turn into a handy player. I have seen Yow Yeh put in much worse defensive performances yet a lot of Broncos fans turn a blind eye since he has a fancy name and some speed.

Nevcost

Juniors
Ashton should be starting next week, simple as that
3. Sam Thaiday
2. Ashton Sims
1. Mitch Rivett

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Target for the season has to be get our players fit and back on the pitch, then hope our youngsters have managed to keep us in with a chance of avoiding the spoon.