What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Storm Discussion + Voting

beads6

First Grade
Really happy for Kahu. He had a tough start but defended better as the game wore on. He could go on the wing for next weeks game but I'd prefer a genuine winger get the job.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Really happy for Kahu. He had a tough start but defended better as the game wore on. He could go on the wing for next weeks game but I'd prefer a genuine winger get the job.

Prefer to have Reed on the wing than Kahu.....

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I still dont think we fight hard enough in the play the ball.

Yep, Broncos allow themselves to be turned far too many times in the ruck, and it's not just against superior grapplers like Melbourne.

I'm tired of seeing just about every Brisbane player having to get up off his back as the defence gets an age to reset.

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Restores some faith in the boys and Thaiday and Hannant stood up well. Gillett remains a worry when it comes to tackling and this was at the start of the game when he had no excuses which resulted in one try and numerous near misses. You'd think the guy would run after the opposition who he'd just given an invitation to run through him but just stops to a slow crawl and expects someone to clean up his mess. And even though Hodges out there might have won us the game great to see the effort we put in without him. If you keep relying on one guy to win us the game each week we're FU**ED.
Happy with the effort and hopefully something to build on.

3. Thaiday
2. Hannant
1. Hoffman

1qaz

Juniors
Haha.. I think this account has been banned. It takes me like 10 mins to make a post with this account. It's slow as babe. Any ideas?
You share similar views as me babe.
I think we have a lot in common hehe. Skype sometime? or you got whatsapp?

00digger00

Juniors
Thaiday 3
Hoffman 2
Hunt 1
Really happy with the effort from the boys, and a great captains knock from Sammy. Geez it was nice to see us score some points!!

Latest posts