What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4

FortyTwenty

Juniors
4020, considering that you guys are sponsoring the leagues teams and are putting in a decent effort to make a highlights reel for particular matches, why aren't they being featured on usarugbyleague.com?

They are ... or, more aptly, will be. We've been in discussions with the USARL Director of PR & Communications, but are respectful that all media produced in house is first launched through our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/fortytwentyinc and via our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FortyTwenty

Following this, we will be granting the USARL full access to our digital content for their use.

deluded pom?

Coach
I'd just like to say how much I enjoy the weekly video previews and reviews. It's so much better now that I can put faces to names.

FortyTwenty

Juniors
I'd just like to say how much I enjoy the weekly video previews and reviews. It's so much better now that I can put faces to names.

Many thanks. It's important to create and release the media content (videos & photos) just for this very reason.

Latest posts