What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 | Storm 34-22 Knights @ AAMI Park | Fri March 30 @ 7.30pm

Round 5 result :: Storm vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billy2

Juniors
It's possible that Korbin Sims and Will Smith are training with firstgrade as injury cover.

Serc

First Grade
I know a few are planning to head down there...weather is looking great again this week!

Spot On

Coach
I can't for the life of me work out HOW they are playing so god damn well - there's enough nuffies in that team for them to be NOT playing to the standard they currently are - so that ingrains a slight idea that they have gotta play to their potential at some stage - and I hope it's this weekend!

Yep, that pack looks horrible on paper with exception of CamERON Smith. They are just so very well coached, drilled and basically smart footballers playing to a plan which works so well especially when you can literally strangle the life out of a team with tackling/wrestling and then cut them up around the ruck with the big three.

The other thing they are doing very well is impeding the slide defence of opposition teams with their runners who seem to poke through the line at exactly the right time to make it difficult for a defender to get to his man.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
They haven't played a Broncos game first live in QLD since......ever

You are kidding right? The 1st Friday night game is nearly always a Broncos game here in Brisbane, including this weekend.

And to answer Ians question, no I can't get Nth NBN this far north

Whats Doing

Bench
You are kidding right? The 1st Friday night game is nearly always a Broncos game here in Brisbane, including this weekend.

And to answer Ians question, no I can't get Nth NBN this far north

JW - You need to live on the Coast so you don't have to put up with Broncs. That is bad enough but you then also have to put up with Hadley who calls every game.

Thank god for NBN

Cronk will stay at The Storm. He has to. It would not seem right him leaving the Storm. The Cronk / Slater combo is the most dangerous i have seen.

Last edited:

shane1970

Juniors
Cronk will stay at The Storm. He has to. It would not seem right him leaving the Storm. The Cronk / Slater combo is the most dangerous i have seen.
I believe there is a press conference today (Thursday) about his future - Titans and STorm fans will be eager!

Zoidberg

First Grade
Ugh Hadley is a douche.
And yeah I'm in same boat as Jokers, always get Broncs game live. Haven't had to worry about waiting for the Knights on at 9.30 often coz we haven't had Fri night games for years.

Probably common knowledge to all but me but...what's happened to Vossy?

Vossy got bumped because Hadley does not like him. Goes back to the 2UE days of the CCT. Vossy was his understudy. Apologies for my overuse of the word irony today but Voss left 2UE for channel 9 and well you can work out the rest.

Matt23

Staff member
Cronk staying put could mean the cheats really go through the gears against us #-o

Joker's Wild

Coach
Ugh Hadley is a douche.
And yeah I'm in same boat as Jokers, always get Broncs game live. Haven't had to worry about waiting for the Knights on at 9.30 often coz we haven't had Fri night games for years.

Probably common knowledge to all but me but...what's happened to Vossy?

Vossy is doing the QldCup games with Ikin on Sunday arvos

Cronk signs on and all of a sudden they turn into Godzilla ready to trounce downtown Tokyo. What bulls###! if we are being honest after last week we have every chance to roll them. They are still grubs in the wrestle. I hope our boys take it to them and rough them up. Their pack is nothing special.

Latest posts