What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Unfortunately.

steerlerbab

Juniors
same 17 that were beaten 40-4!

There was an interview with Suli which was aired in Foxtel NRL 360 this evening. Suli very honestly said he did want to be here and apparently the guys joining from Manly have same feelings!
The panel also thought that Jason Ryles is contracted to Roosters until the end of 2024 and he will only move if a better chance came in Melbourne.
Finally, they mentioned Dean Young or Ben Hornby may be a possibility but also wondered if a rookie coach will succeed in our club.

SaintPeter

Juniors
No changes to the team that has been flogged by 40 points for the last two weeks ????
Its deja vu the McGregor (nightmare) era.
Time for the CEO and the board to make the call and sack the coach. A drovers dog would be an improvement.
Its obvious that the players are not putting in for the is guy. And that there is serious dysfunction with in the playing group.
Players are openly saying that they didn't want/don't want to be here. Its gotta be a reflection of the coach.
Promote who ever is the assistant and move on.

Illusion

Bench
No changes to the team that has been flogged by 40 points for the last two weeks ????
Its deja vu the McGregor (nightmare) era.
Time for the CEO and the board to make the call and sack the coach. A drovers dog would be an improvement.
Its obvious that the players are not putting in for the is guy. And that there is serious dysfunction with in the playing group.
Players are openly saying that they didn't want/don't want to be here. Its gotta be a reflection of the coach.
Promote who ever is the assistant and move on.
And the Board should sack themselves as well ......

jodragon40

Juniors
Someone had to start it.
Before yesterday I thought we give it to the Dolphins after yesterday I'm not sure at all.
They habe a few injuries and suspensions but as stated they will be in the contest all the way, being coached by Benny.
They might be a bit flat after the Brincs game.
But we might hit a new low on Saturday during and after this game.
I have coached albeit not at NRL level. However being involved in the game one way or another for 50 odd years. As a coach after your team has been touched up twice in the last 2 weeks and the media calling them not 1st grade standard I would hope that the team would respond. The game against a understrengthed Dolphins who may well find it hard to get up again will show us where the players heads are at.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If they cannot get up for a local Derby and to "save the coach" as Lawrie stated last week, what makes us think they will get up this week. Do these guys need to get totally embarrassed before they can get some motivation to win a game. Dolphins are depleted so losing this game will be a massive blow to the season.

This team seems to come up with a win when you least expect it, especially following a heavy loss or two.
Would not surprise me if they beat the Dolphins, or at least put in a much improved performance.
Dragons also seem to like playing at Wollongong (most of the time).