What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 Unfortunately.

Crush

Coach
This team seems to come up with a win when you least expect it, especially following a heavy loss or two.
Would not surprise me if they beat the Dolphins, or at least put in a much improved performance.
Dragons also seem to like playing at Wollongong (most of the time).
Surely they beat the dolphins minus Kafusi and Sullivan at home in the gong after last week?
I tell you what, if they don’t then it’s lights out for Hook, he won’t have a job on Monday morning.
He’s already 1W 2L and you’d have to think he needs something like 7W 3L by round 11 to keep his job.
If we go 1W 3L after a month then it’ll be interim coach time.

bathtime

Juniors
Surely they beat the dolphins minus Kafusi and Sullivan at home in the gong after last week?
I tell you what, if they don’t then it’s lights out for Hook, he won’t have a job on Monday morning.
He’s already 1W 2L and you’d have to think he needs something like 7W 3L by round 11 to keep his job.
If we go 1W 3L after a month then it’ll be interim coach time.
I was about post Do we have a game this weekend? till I found this thread

dungay dragon

Juniors

JDB and Amone set to return against the Dolphins. I suppose could make a difference.
DD
Inclusions of JDB and Amone gives us an enormous boost
JDB does a lot of tightening up of our middles in D . while Amone will be primed for a big performance first up , following his off season dramas.
We can live in hope Dave

jay mac

Juniors
Anyone got stats on Dragons for and against this year when Mbye on the field vs when Liddle on the field?

Gardenia

Juniors
DD
Inclusions of JDB and Amone gives us an enormous boost
JDB does a lot of tightening up of our middles in D . while Amone will be primed for a big performance first up , following his off season dramas.
We can live in hope Dave
Dolphins in for a "hammering" now

jodragon40

Juniors
JDB will bring with him some defensive starch to our pack. Personally I would start him even if he only lasts 15 min just to take the sting out of the Dolphins pack. Then bring him back on at the start of the 2nd half. If we can get 40 min out of him then that would be great. Normally he would have come back through the reserves but after conceding 80 points in the last 2 games we haven't got that comfort. As for Amone we'll we will see where his head is at in the first 20 min.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I had optimism last week. You know, at home against the Sharks.

Sadly, today I think Wayne will simply out coach Hook.

2010Dragons

Bench
Are these unfit imposter Dragons players going to play a full 80 minutes today?

I don't think so, they will find a stupidest new way to lose this game.

Looks like the whole team is soft and stupid and determined to get the dinosaur coach sacked.
They lose this game Griffin will be sacked and a few of these idiots should leave as well.

steerlerbab

Juniors
Not a distraction! The last 2 games are evidence of how much the team was distracted. Even Griffin himself seemed to be distracted the last interview he did. Apart from Gus, every other commentator seems to be baffled by what the board did! If we lose today and highly likely that we will do, the board should get together on Monday and pay off Griffin and wish him well and go after whoever they want to run the team in 2024 (Hasler, Ryles or Hornby, etc).