What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 V Beagles @ WIN

Red Bear

Referee
S2H said:
I love the Steelers Heritage day. Nice to see the Illawarra get some recognition in the joint venture. I will be there for sure.
I would love to be going to this day aswell as it was great last year.
However, Frenzal Rhomb and Strung Out for free :D

God-King Dean

Immortal
Have you lost the plot?

Saints are coming last, I could be

The point I was trying to make is that it's your team still going around, jersey should be irrelevant, unless your trying to make a point by not going :roll:

S2H

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
I love the Steelers Heritage day. Nice to see the Illawarra get some recognition in the joint venture. I will be there for sure.

S2H,

you were a "massive St George fan, but..." also?

I've never made it a secret that I was a Steelers fan before the joint venture. Not sure what you are getting at.

chileman

Coach
:lol: Thread started out about an ex joint venture team now on it's way up and 2nd on the ladder (Beagles days...gone forever #-o ) turn to the 2nd page and it looks as if the Dragons fans have forgotten they are playing us and rather playing the Steelers *chile shudders at the memories of the same fights between Bears and Manly supporters*

That’s a good point you raise Chile.

For the last few years you anti-Saints people have been saying "do you want to end up like Manly".

Well look at them now. They may have f-ed the Bears over but at least they realised that a mistake the NE had been and recitified it for their own fans.

If this JV were run by people with the interest of Saints at heart they would have pulled the plug on The Illawarra Credit Union years ago.

Latest posts