What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Sharks

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Very interested to see how Marwene Hiroti goes for the Sharks tomorrow. He was one player I was eyeing as a signing for us at the end of last year.

clifford

Juniors
I think your spot on except I think Hunt will start at 9 and Mciness to 13 . McGregor will try anything now !

we all know what he’s like, so he’ll probably start as the starting team. Then bring duft in to 1 some stage in the match and move Norman to 6, hunt to 9 and cam to 13. He does love his changing of the game mid game line up shake up lol.

possm

Coach
Who has Millward lined up to replace Luke, Frizell, Graham, Aitken, Lafai, Dufty, and any other players that are leaving?

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Possm add De Belin and Korbin Sims who will also be leaving which totals 10 players at least
for whom Millward will have to find journeyman replacements.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Thats pretty easy:
Brittain for Luke
Fuimaono for Frizell
Feagai (take your pick) for Aitken
SSE or even Williame for Lafai
Ramsey for Dufty

The only doubt would be the replacement of Graham but hihh hopes on Blacker
Agree, looking at what’s available on the market in the positions we need I can’t see too many options better than what we have internally. I’d replace Graham with J.Saifiti if we could get him. That instantly strengthens our side. Richie Kennar might be worth a shot on the wing maybe? If the Rorters didn’t resign the Morris bro’s would be nice to get them back for a 12 month cameo to mentor our young backs.

HowHigh

Coach
I wouldn't be surprised if we actually beat the Sharks which unfortunately would relieve a little pressure off Mary from the media.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if we actually beat the Sharks which unfortunately would relieve a little pressure off Mary from the media.
I’d be shocked but I hope we do. I also would love to beat the Rorters. I know it’s a 1 in a million shot but that would be like winning the GF for me.

possm

Coach
Possm add De Belin and Korbin Sims who will also be leaving which totals 10 players at least
for whom Millward will have to find journeyman replacements.
Replacements should be like for like or better. Maybe a few of the players mentioned will make it in first grade in 2021 but I very much doubt all of those juniors mentioned will do so. We need to buy a top-shelf prop to replace Graham and origion backrow forwards to replace Frizell and De Belin if necessary.

Millward needs to be recruiting now, not waiting till years end to start.

getsmarty

Immortal
Replacements should be like for like or better. Maybe a few of the players mentioned will make it in first grade in 2021 but I very much doubt all of those juniors mentioned will do so. We need to buy a top-shelf prop to replace Graham and origion backrow forwards to replace Frizell and De Belin if necessary.

With all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about..........Suli/douehi/ there are many others...all knocked us back due to one reason....I'll let you figure it out.........Millward is constantly looking....not his fault if players do not want to come to our rabble of a club..........

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Tell me two backrowers on the market now for 2021 that are equal or better than Friz and Jack that’s name isn’t David Fifita..I eagerly await your response.