What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs. Knights Discussion + Voting

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I have heard Parker is out of tonight's game, can anyone confirm or deny this?

That would be a MASSIVE loss. What would they do? Bring Carlaw into the starting back row or push one of the bench forwards into the starting front row and push Thaiday back into the back row?

EDIT: Just saw user_nats comment, nevermind.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
good luck tonight guys (not too much, obviously). should be a cracker, and may the best team win. we've had some bloody good clashes in our history... and some bloody forgettable ones on both sides of the fence too.

AuDragon

Juniors
good luck tonight guys (not too much, obviously). should be a cracker, and may the best team win. we've had some bloody good clashes in our history... and some bloody forgettable ones on both sides of the fence too.
Likewise, although you'll have to forgive me for wishing Mullen a night to forget... ;-)

This will be a better test for us to see where we're at.

Hope no one gets injured.

user_nat

Coach
3. Hodges
1. Beale
1. Idk.. Wallace
1. Umm. Reed. For not dropping a kick and being good.

Really hard to give points when the attack sucks. No massive standouts in defense.

Big Pete

Referee
3. Justin Hodges
2. Gerard Beale
1. Peter Wallace

We had our moments but still unable to control a game. Newcastle were their own worst enemy at times.

hellteam

First Grade
3. Gerard Beale
2. Justin Hodges
1. Matt Gillett

Geez we've had a good run so far, if we were playing a decent side tonight they would have smashed us. Will be interesting to see how we go next week against a team that can actually attack.

renouf

Juniors
I thought the forwards were good tonight. Carlaw looked a bit unfit, I'd forgotten how big he is. Could be a decent player for us.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
3. Gerard Beale
2. Justin Hodges
1. Matt Gillett

Geez we've had a good run so far, if we were playing a decent side tonight they would have smashed us. Will be interesting to see how we go next week against a team that can actually attack.

Isn't that what most people were saying coming prior to this game? That Newcastle will be a test which we haven't had yet...

Mig2006

Juniors
Attack isn't that bad really - 4 tries in wet weather? Of course, we should have scored more tonight, but I think we are building nicely.

Snappy

Coach
3. Beale
2. Thaiday
1. Hodges

I only heard first half on radio, saw second half at the pub.

This may be going against the grain, but im not very impressed with Gillett. He always tries to make something happen when nothing is on, and ends up losing the ball. He needs to learn just to hold the ball and take the tackle most of the time. You dont need to win the game with an offload every possesion! Rant over.

Another two points in the bag. Well done team!

skaines

Juniors
3. Beale
2. Thaiday
1. Hodges

I only heard first half on radio, saw second half at the pub.

This may be going against the grain, but im not very impressed with Gillett. He always tries to make something happen when nothing is on, and ends up losing the ball. He needs to learn just to hold the ball and take the tackle most of the time. You dont need to win the game with an offload every possesion! Rant over.

Another two points in the bag. Well done team!

Was thinking the same thing about Gillette.

I think Reed is a lot better left in the centres.

Bronx still have a long way to go with there attack, there attack on the line was terrible, great making metres up the middle, but as soon as they get to the line, they seem to get tunnel vision and seem to panick.

hellteam

First Grade
Gillett is an impact player. All year he has been playing nearly 80 minute games. a lot of him mistakes come from fatigue I reckon. Although all this match fitness will be good for him come the end of the season

Latest posts