What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Titans

Shorty

Staff member
1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Will Tupou 4. Willie Tonga 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa 6. Ray Thompson 7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Matthew Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Tariq Sims 17. Ashton Sims
Extended Bench: 18. Scott Bolton 19. Antonio Winterstein

1. William Zillman 2. Steve Michaels 3. Esi Tonga 4. Bodene Thompson 5. David Mead 6. Luke Capewell 7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey 9. Nathan Friend 10. Matthew White 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ben Ridge

Interchange: 14. Michael Henderson 15. Sam Tagaetese 16. Ryan James 17. Riley Brown
Extended Bench: 18. Luke O'Dwyer

Sorry about the sloppy work, I'm busy arguing in the Shaun Metcalfe thread.

Anywaaaay this should a win, but hey we said that last week.
We're at home, and despite losing to the Eels, we did play well.
As you can see Ash Graham hasn't been dropped.......yet.
Winterstein is named, I think Topou gets the chop, because at least Ash makes errors trying to do something.

Oh also I know there's talk on the Stampede about KFFL being dropped, surely not!

Solid

Juniors
The cowboys have a really strong team.

I think Dallas Johnson was such a good buy.

We need to win this one

Shorty

Staff member
This is the heritage round, and to my knowledge, we've had some good wins in the blue and white kit!

Shorty

Staff member
Possibly, at the expense of Ah Mau...but this is speculation.

elyod138

Bench
Yeah, it seems like Tupou will be out for Winterstein and Ah Mau out for Bolton.

Not confirmed at this stage.

Titanic

First Grade
I hate to say it but I think we are going to get reamed :-( just kidding :) looking forward to a great game.

steela

Juniors
does anyone know who dropped from the bench? I may need to make changes to my fantasy team!! :D

jc155776

Coach
He won't but he should be.

Winterstein, Fai Fai, Tate and Graham would be the ideal backline.

Tonga is past it.

Shorty

Staff member
Tonga has been a bit quiet this year but he's been a good player for us, I wouldn't say he's a hack...

Titanic

First Grade
I apologise for the woeful effort of our 7 - a good contest went begging on the back of another lacklustre performance - good win.

Talanexor

Juniors
Good game, although we really should have put them to the sword and won by a lot more.

Thurston, DJ, Cooper, Tamou were superb.

Tonga seems to have got his mojo back but REALLY needs to learn how to pass. KFFL is totally wasted if he doesn't get good early ball.

Winters looked good in the centres.

Latest posts