What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Teams

No guarantee Dykes will play on the weekend.

Could still breakdown at training.............. AGAIN!

Whoever he signs with next season should purely be on an incentive contract.

Since 73

First Grade
Originally Posted by Since 73
I doubt Sticky would be unhappy with Seymour.
He was steady when we put 40 on the queens and he wasn't thowing intercepts, missing field goals, stripping or knocking on at dummy half against the Tigers,

Dykes to half and Seymour to start at 6.
Noddy off the bench.

Oh yeah like thats going to happen.

What are you saying?
It's totally implausible that noddy will get the boot some time this season?

Think again CS.
Sticky's no Roper.
He will not tolerate another Sunday.

samshark

Juniors
As much as I want to see the back of Noddy I just dont think its going to happen.
Ill make a prediction that he will be in 1sts the whole year as captain before moving on.

I get the feeling that Ricky will use this year as a bit of a write off year - the final year of Noddy, see what the other players can do, see who he wants, who he doesnt, blood a few rookies etc etc before starting off with the squad he wants next year.

Hope I am wrong

Since 73

First Grade
samshark said:
I get the feeling that Ricky will use this year as a bit of a write off year -
There is NO more competitve guy in the game than our coach.
He was absolutely gutted on Sunday afternoon.

He knows only one thing - winning.
He would be offended at the suggestion he would accept a losing year.

Noddy won't last the year.
He has not, and cannot, make the 7 position his own.
He has tried to the very best of his ability during the trials and the first 5 weeks of the season and is still in the position of waiting to see if his name is read out on Tuesday.

however, even that isn't a total security as Sticky has a habit of changing his run on side.

Seymour for Dykes
Dykes to bench
De Gois for Kingston
Brown for Covell

Seymour goal kicker

the De Gois on bench for Flegg is that Isaac younger brother
Is Ryan Carr injured again

Frenzy.

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
If you cant see them, then you are missing many things.
Dykes returns
misi to half
porter to 5/8
brown is back to fullback in PL

And Luke Sant starting hooker in PL.

Frenzy.

Immortal
wobbegong said:
To be fair, I thought he was playing quite well in firsts and should have stayed there

I agree with you on Hannay's form being good enough at the time he was dropped but with Stuart form is not everything unless you are an A1, top shelf marquee player.

Players will get punished for lax attitudes.

Noddy's attitude is saving him his place at th moment. It's nothing he's doing skill wise I'm afraid.

Surely

Post Whore
That seymours got speed to burn, see how he pinned the ears back and chased benji, oh hang on that was noddy, seymour was the one who gave up after 15m.
As for kearney at HB, please the guy is not a half back, he has no creativity at all, good in broken play, and may eventually make a good support player ala hodgson, but never a half.

Windy70

Juniors
Although the dykes/seymour and Kimmorley off the bench would make me happy, have to agree can't see it happening. But want to see SOMETHING happen in the halves. I agree Sticky is using this year to blood players and try new things, he said it himself we are 5 years away from a premiership so he expects a good year but not a winning year.

Kimmorley off the bench would be dangerous as hell imo. But might be too "below him" from his point of view.

Maybe the swicharoo. Dykes to 7 and Kimmorley to 6. Try something though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Surely said:
I wonder, any chance you can do a vulcan mind meld ?

put it his way, Sticky has a few players in the squad that he openly says "good player" when speaking of them.
some he doesn't.

shaggs

Coach
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
the De Gois on bench for Flegg is that Isaac younger brother
Is Ryan Carr injured again

Answers are yes and yes. Carr scored a try on the weekend and twinged the hammy again. might be ok next week. prob more precaution i think.

As for Sant at hooker in PL, i think Finn gives a bit more variety, but that could have been Sant being underdone fitness wise against the drags

Thomo.

First Grade
De Gois' brother - better than his older brother - so iv been told. a half i think

Inferno said:
Is there ever a week where he isn't?

Where did you hear that DS?

Today's telegraph.

I think Ricky is playing ducks and drakes with him this week.

But I think most teams these days thinks it's a ruse to see him on a team sheet other than one that says injured players.....