What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Manly

kit66

Bench
Why take the 2?
It reeks of negativity.
We need to chance our arm a bit more, its only round 6, start to show some faith and believe FFS

It would have given us a 6 point lead. Have you seen how many golden point games we've had this year. Points are at a premium, the bloody refs aren't going to win us the game.

Life's Good

Coach
Taking the 2 wasn’t a bad option given it’s looking like a tight game but Lafai’s kick was horrible. I think it hurt their confidence.
40 minutes to make it right.

SGMax

Juniors
Not much between them... it will come down to who wants it more... really want to see more from Sims harder running and more aggression

Yes, was wondering if he may be injured.
Not quite the energy and venom he usually plays with.

Crush

Coach
It would have given us a 6 point lead. Have you seen how many golden point games we've had this year. Points are at a premium, the bloody refs aren't going to win us the game.
Its 8-4 and could be 16-4

j0nesy

Bench
I’d like to see one of the bench forwards really stand up tonight. Vaughan is playing well as is Friz. Graham is solid and Sims quiet. Laurie having a crack but is really up against it in Trbojevic, who is having a very good game.

Taking the 2 wasn’t a bad option given it’s looking like a tight game but Lafai’s kick was horrible. I think it hurt their confidence.
40 minutes to make it right.
I see what you’re saying but if it stays close 6 would’ve been better than 2 and we had them on the ropes no one was more relieved than manly when we took the two

Brutalitops

Juniors
Willing to let the shank slide. It happens. He's improved his kicking overall so hopefully it'll be chalked up as an outlier.

I also think taking the 2 was a good call. Teams take it for a reason, and it's because in the majority of situations it's a good result

Willing to let the shank slide. It happens. He's improved his kicking overall so hopefully it'll be chalked up as an outlier.

I also think taking the 2 was a good call. Teams take it for a reason, and it's because in the majority of situations it's a good result
except when you miss dead in front ahem cough cough lafai cough

I’d like to see one of the bench forwards really stand up tonight. Vaughan is playing well as is Friz. Graham is solid and Sims quiet. Laurie having a crack but is really up against it in Trbojevic, who is having a very good game.
Yeah jonesy I hope they make their 6 minutes count lol

j0nesy

Bench
The refs are pumping us again. I’d like to see a replay on the Friz offside. Looked behind the kicker to me.

Latest posts