What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Manly

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
The referees will decide this game...MARK MY WORDS!

Saints are looking flat. Could McIdiot’s extension during the week be a factor?

j0nesy

Bench
He had an offload I had to rewind my IQ4 just to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me Lomax will get his regulation 6 minutes on his way to seeking a release towards the end of the season
Lol, I saw that offload. Mind you it looked more like a 2nd rower breaking a tackle and passing it back to an inside support player.

j0nesy

Bench
It’s a cracking game. Both teams are really having a crack. Manly’s Pack is surprisingly good. They’re really taking it to us.

j0nesy

Bench
Based on Walter’s commentary I doubt Hunt will be playing half for QLD. I’d go as far as to say he’s only 50/50 for a bench spot too. Which suits us just fine. He’s playing well by the way.

kit66

Bench
Good half of footy, I didn't realise how big some of their forwards are, we've done well to hold them out so many times.
There's tries to be had down Manly's left side but we're not going there quick enough or often enough.
Attack their right and jam them up then a quick spread and sweep left. Give Lafai early ball and he'll smoke them. Please. Periera must be wondering if they've forgotten him.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Based on Walter’s commentary I doubt Hunt will be playing half for QLD. I’d go as far as to say he’s only 50/50 for a bench spot too. Which suits us just fine. He’s playing well by the way.
From some media he is the preferred hooker over McCullogh

Latest posts