What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Results....

Fairfax Eagles

Juniors
Eagles won against the Fight to claim their second victory of the season......final score was 34 - 24, with both teams collecting bonus points.

Last edited:

tcc_dc

Juniors
No clue on the scores, but I know that the Slayers beat both the Sharks and the Eagles today...

tcc

deluded pom?

Coach
Jacksonville Axemen 22 v New Haven Warriors 50 apparently in front of a record crowd at UNF

Connecticut Wildcats v Northern Raiders Raiders forfeit - Wildcats awarded 5 points

War at the Shore

Aston DSC Bulls 40 v New York Knights 28

Philadelphia Fight 24 v Fairfax Eagles 34

Bucks County Sharks 14 v Washington DC Slayers 48

In the rearranged game Washington DC Slayers 28 v Fairfax Eagles 18

Last edited:

roopy

Referee
Pity the axemen lost, but a home game against the comp leaders and a great crowd is all you could ask for.

jim_57

Staff member
what was the record crowd? over 200 would be great guns, the day they get 5,000 we should move a 4 nations game there, the day they get 10,000 and other clubs average high then a WC. I can't wait, WC final at municipal stadium in jacksonville... A man can dream can't he?

How did War at the shore go crowd wise?

If Axemen beat the Fight they get a home semi yes? that looks a solid bet.

Poul

Juniors
what was the record crowd? over 2000 would be great guns, the day they get 5,000 we should move a 4 nations game there, the day they get 10,000 and other clubs average high then a WC. I can't wait, WC final at municipal stadium in jacksonville... A man can dream can't he?

2000 would be a fantastic crowd. I tried to look back over last year's threads to see what the record was, but to no avail. I can only assume it was the 1700 from last week, although they may have gotten over 2000 for the AMNRL Chamionship Final.
Jacksonville appear to be going from strength to strength, at least as far as crowd numbers go, but I would like to see the other teams being able to attract more crowd support. For some teams, I'm led to believe that the "crowds" are in the vicinity of 50 or less. They need more support.

stevet

Juniors
hello guys ,the results are making things interesting, the Bradenton bulldogs are travelling to jacksonville to play a pre game before the axemen sat the 2nd august ,anyone attending i would like to meet you guys and say hello, ps we had over 200 at last sats game for our guys and charged for admission ,with only a handful not paying to come in,thanks to all steve@bulldogs

Latest posts