What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Team vs Titans

mxlegend99

Referee
We have played almost exactly as I expected since Soward went for his surgery. The only shock being a win over Sea Eagles.

He is the only half we have with a footy brain. He has patience and makes smart decisions and plays the odds. Take him out and we have no direction whatsoever and our fullback and hooker have to try overplaying their hands.

I want to be wrong every week, but John is not first grade quality and Korisau is not a first grade quality half. Although unlike everyone else he's atleast first grade quality player and if we want him to be a half he may one day become one.

But IMO it's a huge mistake not trying to develop Moylan into a half. He is the only guy at the club with close to the skillset of a first grade half.

chrisD

Coach
At fullback Moylan can go first or second receiver and kick whenever he wants. He can basically play half whenever he wants. He has the most try assists in the league playing there. Why would you move him now of all times?

The reason Moylan needs to move is simply DWZ will be a better fullback. If we have forwards actually doing ok and 2 halves who can play then theirs no need for a ball playing fullback

soc123_au

Staff member
RCG, Lats & Manu were fine today. Playing like headless chooks was the problem. Api & Peach in the halves next week. Tell Seg just to play what he see's, he isn't an organiser.

Nealo 12

Bench
Moylan bad second half tonight , that's as bad a second half I've seen since the Elliot coaching days.

Will Smith scores a try and kicks 5/6 in a great performance in NSW Cup. Don't know if he can reproduce in FG, but I'm interested to see how Cleary reacts. Bet he will keep John and Koroisau. With mansour and kite to be out our team will porbably look like this. R.jennings was solid in defence.
1. Moylan
2. G.Jennings
3. Whare
4. Blake
5. DWZ
6. Koroisau
7. John :oops:
8. Latimore
9. Segs
10. Plum
11. Manu
12. Brown
13. Taylor

14. Peach
15. RCG
16. McKendry
17. Yeo

greynurse

Juniors
What did we do to deserve these injuries every year. Coast wouldn't get close to us if we had the full side. John was my worst. When you are the organising half when its the last and you go missing that is shit. Rather have Davis out there directing play and looking after 5 play options. John just goes missing he hates kicking.Davis to half Moylan to 5/8 until Jamie is back. Dallin to fullback. Jennings to the wing.

abpanther

Staff member
Also, anyone else concerned that we're not really seeing much from DWZ? Others have come in and shown flashes, he hasn't done anything to show that he's gonna be a future stand out performer

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Also, anyone else concerned that we're not really seeing much from DWZ? Others have come in and shown flashes, he hasn't done anything to show that he's gonna be a future stand out performer

Yeah, I can't quite see the brilliance many others do.

Latest posts