What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 - Tigers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 23rd April 7:35pm @CommBank Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
After watching the replay, here's my full report,

Taaffe: First time in his short career I've said this, but he was bog average. Certainly the worst game he's played so far. His kick returns were largely ineffective as he got monstered more often than not and he didn't break a single tackle. I also can't remember once that he chimed into the backline effectively and that's not good enough for a fullback in this day and age. Had two crucial errors throughout the game, one was a dropped ball when we were right on the attack and a chance to score, the other he was stripped coming out of our end. Taaffey was safe under the high ball, I'll give him that, and his defence was pretty good, he saved our arses a couple of times taking the ball dead. But over all, a poor game from him. He's young, it's going to happen from time to time.

Johnston: AJ was decent, pretty solid. He had some good runs with solid kick returns and plenty of hit ups. No errors under the high ball and no other errors at all in general which is good. Looked dangerous a few times attacking the line. Great work to set up Cody's try as he showed some great footwork and strength to slice through and get that close to the line, and then somehow get a ball back to Cody. Obviously a great finish for his try, some good speed shown there. Defensively, I thought he was pretty solid, we obviously had a couple of tries scored down that left edge but they weren't his fault as he had to follow his inside men. Not bad AJ, one of our better backs.

Milne: Not happy with his game at all and I'm at the point where I think I've had enough of him in the centers. His hit ups are strong, and they were again last night, but that's literally all he really offers. He was ineffective attacking the line again in this game as he didn't pose a threat at all. Died with the ball many times which killed the play. Also made a really poor error when we were in a position to set up for a field goal to win. Don't even get me started on his defence, once again all at sea. He constantly rushes in and doesn't get his man, constantly takes the wrong option. Twice it cost us tries down the left. He seriously needs to work on that. Then of course there was his sin-binning and most likely suspension. Very disappointed in him and I'm kind oof hoping he is suspended so that we can then bring Tass in.

Graham: Someone you simply cannot be disappointed in is Campbell Graham. Once again one of our best. An absolute workhorse rucking it out of our own end as he again constantly put his hand up for tough carries in this game. They were all quality hit ups too with plenty of meters on offer. He never stopped trying. Made that awesome break just before half time as he bet multiple defenders with ease and I thought that was going to lead to a try. That was great work from Stretch. He then did it again in similar fashion at the start of the second half as he stepped off the right and cut through to lead to a line break. This time, it did lead to a try. He ran for a massive 176 meters. Did make two poor errors though, one of which gifted them a try so they're the only real negatives of his night. Otherwise, his defence was good and it wasn't his fault we conceded the tries we did down the right. In fact, I shudder to think how many tries the Tigers would have scored if he wasn't there.

Mansour: Just bog average yet again. I want him out of the team. While he hasn't been horrible, he doesn't offer much and we saw that again last night. A few good carries, 121 meters and two nice offloads which lead to line breaks. beautiful effort and put down for his try too! But that's where the good stuff for him ends. Otherwise he was poor. Still heaps of sideways runs, bombed a potential try in the second half when he found himself in a bit of space attacking their line but was too slow to take advantage. Dropped an easy catch close to our line which put us under pressure too. Then his defence was just terrible, he cannot read the play and constantly takes the wrong option. He doesn't have the speed to recover from this either. Maumalo's try in particular infuriated me. Yes, the inside defence wasn't great but Sauce got caught in no-mans-land and didn't move UNTIL THE BALL HAD GONE PAST HIM!! So poor and sadly his best days are gone. It's harsh but I want him out of the team.

Walker: The story of our Season so far, again Cody was basically a passenger in this game. Had a few really nice plays like his try because he created the space for AJ to do what he did, then never gave up on the play which resulted in a try. Then obviously a few minutes later, we got a glimpse of the 2021 Cody again as he threw that lovely cut-out pass to send AJ in. That was beautiful. But apart from that, he did nothing really. The odd nice touch but over all struggled to create space for anyone. Dropped that loose ball in the first half that would have almost certainly lead to a try if he'd retained it and I think that's just a lack of concentration. To top it all off, he just went missing in the crucial moments, especially setting up for a field goal at the end. It was diabolical stuff. He's a senior player, the chief playmaker, a star on his day and yet, he would rather be a passenger. In those moments he should have been directing the boys around and getting us into position but there was none of that, no composure, no set up, no options. He decided to go wide which killed any chance of winning because we couldn't set up correctly. We all saw what happened. It's just so concerning about Cody. That is our second biggest problem right now, his form. he looks disinterested. Poor body language and facial expressions, a shadow of his 2021 self. I feel really bad for bagging Cody because I love him to bits but he deserves it so far this year because he's just not up to it. We, and he, needs to find a way to fix it and get him going again and we need to do it fast. Our Season depends on it.

Ilias: Like Taaffe, this is the first time in his short career where we can say he didn't have a good game. It wasn't really bad but I don't think he played well over all. A few really nice moments still, that grubber for Mansour's try was as good as it gets and then a wonderful pass to put Keaon over later which locked the game up. Also had that long run in the first half after the Campbell Graham break but he sadly got run down at the death. However, aside from those moments, he did struggle to make an impact. His general kicking game was one-dimensional and he was the one who threw that misguided pass to gift them Brooks' try. I don't want to bag him too much because he's young, there's going to be games like this, and we all know how good he can be. It's a learning experience.

callmack1

Staff member
Tatola: I've been critical of his form lately but he did step up big time in his 100th game. Some super strong, aggressive carries where the defence found him hard to get down and he kept marching forward for post-contact meters. it was good to see him not hesitate and slow up just before he hits the line which he seems to have been doing this year. Had a high work rate too, 10 runs for 117 meters. Great on D as well, 30 tackles with 0 missed. Was unfortunate to see him pick up that shoulder injury but I think he's okay.

Cook: Not a great night for Cookie individually. Certainly not like it has been the last couple of weeks. He only had two runs. However, I don't think this was his fault at all. it's not as simple as saying "Cook didn't run." He shouldn't run just for the sake of running, it should only happen when a good opportunity presents itself or we'll all be saying "Cook made some silly, ineffective runs." There was nothing there for him last night because of the amount of ball we were turning over and we couldn't get on top in the middle as a result. Basically no opportunities for Cookie to run and that's not his fault. What's more, because of the amount of ball we turned over, he was forced to make a HUGE 63 tackles. That is a massive defensive effort, great stuff from him there but the thing is, this blunts his attack more too. So I think it was an okay game from him considering the circumstances.

Sele: Not much to say as he was knocked out cold early on. Such a shame for not only the team because it hurt us, but for him on a personal level too. That was only his second game starting in his career and it was a huge opportunity. He was sadly robbed of that. Hopefully he can get himself right and recover quick.

Koloamatangi: I'll get the negatives out of the way early. He made an error on a set after we scored which is a big no-no obviously. I also wasn't entirely happy with the way he defended their shape, he let those outside him down by being a fraction lazy and not sliding. That has happened a few times in 2022 so it's something to work on for Keaon. That's the bad stuff out of the way, the rest of his performance was really good! Great in fact!! He was a monster carting the ball and the Tigers clearly found it very hard to contain him as he made a massive, massive 205 meters which topped the count for us. He threatened close to the line running off Lachie a number of times and was rewarded with a very important try towards the end of the game. That was great hole running from him and I'm starting to enjoy his combination with Ilias. So not a bad performance Keaon, one of our best out there no doubt.

Arrow: Had 12 runs for 114 meters which reads well. That side of his game was pretty good but I still think it was an off night over all for Jai. Not sure what it was but he just didn't seem to make the impact he normally does. Three errors to his name too which is simply not good enough. We need him back to his form of the early Rounds.

Murray: In a struggling side, he was our best on the park by a fair way I believe. Just a typical Cam Murray performance as he constantly put his hand up for the tough carries and did them with great effect, often poking his nose through and getting a quick play-the-ball as he does. 17 runs for 119 meters tells a good story. His ball playing was solid as he contributed to a couple of our tries and none of the many errors we made were committed by him either. On top of all that, it was a colossal defensive effort from the skipper. 66 tackles!! Yup, 66!! That's just insane! As I said, our best player.

Burgess: Pretty good, made an awesome impact off the bench when we needed it most. Lead the way well while he was on and went for 128 meters off 13 runs to go with 30-odd tackles and no errors too. A pretty good individual effort from Tom. I like him better off the bench that's for sure.

Host: Because he got injured early on, the only part of his game I can really comment on is that nice bat-on he did to be involved in our first try. Was a lovely bit of skill for Hosty and it gave AJ the space to do what he did. Such a shame to see him get injured, I know it was a dislocated shoulder but hopefully it's not a serious one because we need him.

Moale: Solid with the minutes he played, just not enough minutes for mine. He's such a great impact player, why aren't we giving him enough time on the field??

Knight: From penthouse to shithouse in one week. Was terrible last night. Little impact, errors and penalties galore. it was really poor from Knighty and we need better.

Still so upset and angry with the shit that was dished up. You do have to give some credit to the Tigers I guess but I don't think they are a better side than us, the better team on the day because we were so shit, but they're not a better team than us.

We bet ourselves again, it's as simple a that. 16 f**king errors. It's diabolical stuff. The thing that annoys me is that it's such a simple fix I feel. If we can sort out our completion rate, I genuinely believe we'll be fine. More than fine even. But the fact of the matter is, there's only been one game this year where our completion rate has been decent. Only one. The rest have been 70% or lower. Last night was the third game we lost directly because of our poor completion rate this year I believe.

Something needs to be done. It's so frustrating and it's killing us. Every week now we hear about how it needs to be fixed yet every week, the same shit is dished up!! I'm f**king sick of it!! We're first in the comp for errors and first for poor completion rate. The Tigers were right down there with us but they've obviously sorted their shit out and got it right so why can't we??

We have so much work to do but I believe the boys can do it. We need to turn last nights game into a positive. We must turn it into the wake up call we needed and make it the catalyst for change, much like those two 50 point games last year. It just has to happen, there's no if's or but's.

Steenson123

Juniors
Demetriou is an average football coach. Ok but certainly not good. Ditto for Taaffe and Ilias. Key positions for NRL football. Hence the squad performs at an average level or lower.
What we need to see is a rate of IMPROVEMENT both in coaching and individual player performance. For the coaching side, this means generating far less turnovers and smoother running plays, less put downs on the run.
On Walker. Yes it was surprising, given his stature, that the FG attempt was not set up for HIM and it ended in a shambles with Arrow. Walker may be sulking a little about not being C, but his overall form has dropped sharply.
It seems form a distance that Ilias is often unsure of his exact role or perhaps is simply incapable. He deserves more playing time but the club may look elsewhere if he cannot improve sufficiently. He needs to develop an identity e,g be a runner like Hughes or an astute kicker like Reynolds. Does he have the requisite ability?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
It was a dick head comment back then - it is still a dick head comment now.
One bad game makes you a Mystic, a Seer, a Visionary beyond compare, eh?
I think you are more psycho than psychic.
You are going through Menopause, Luvvie. Keep your nonsense to yourself.
Call me a 'sad child' you hollow-brained, dead shit (You see Dumbo, I can use that type of language as well as any other on here)
Rabbit toes...Pffft. More harebrained than anything else.
Do you believe we are a top four team this year?

Last edited:

Nafedogg

Juniors
In regards to Walker, something is obviously going on with him. If it’s because Adam isn’t there, well he needs to suck it up, if he is still worried about the GF intercept, then suck it up and play in the now not the past. If it’s personal reasons then I don’t know, we all have them. But you are paid to do a job and it’s not acceptable that his performances have been average.

Id honestly rather have a young guy in that position who even if they make mistakes, can learn from, rather then watching Walker sulk.

handyman2190

Bench
2 weeks ago, members here spruiking we’re a top 4 side while I commented we’ll be lucky to make the 8.
What are your thoughts now
I said it before the season started we wouldnt make the 8 and got screamed at, we are mistake ridden gave away too many 6 agains cody is a shadow, imagine dropping the ball with an open field stupid stupid mistakes and a crap kicking game,no repeat sets and kicks not close to their line

handyman2190

Bench
Tatola: I've been critical of his form lately but he did step up big time in his 100th game. Some super strong, aggressive carries where the defence found him hard to get down and he kept marching forward for post-contact meters. it was good to see him not hesitate and slow up just before he hits the line which he seems to have been doing this year. Had a high work rate too, 10 runs for 117 meters. Great on D as well, 30 tackles with 0 missed. Was unfortunate to see him pick up that shoulder injury but I think he's okay.

Cook: Not a great night for Cookie individually. Certainly not like it has been the last couple of weeks. He only had two runs. However, I don't think this was his fault at all. it's not as simple as saying "Cook didn't run." He shouldn't run just for the sake of running, it should only happen when a good opportunity presents itself or we'll all be saying "Cook made some silly, ineffective runs." There was nothing there for him last night because of the amount of ball we were turning over and we couldn't get on top in the middle as a result. Basically no opportunities for Cookie to run and that's not his fault. What's more, because of the amount of ball we turned over, he was forced to make a HUGE 63 tackles. That is a massive defensive effort, great stuff from him there but the thing is, this blunts his attack more too. So I think it was an okay game from him considering the circumstances.

Sele: Not much to say as he was knocked out cold early on. Such a shame for not only the team because it hurt us, but for him on a personal level too. That was only his second game starting in his career and it was a huge opportunity. He was sadly robbed of that. Hopefully he can get himself right and recover quick.

Koloamatangi: I'll get the negatives out of the way early. He made an error on a set after we scored which is a big no-no obviously. I also wasn't entirely happy with the way he defended their shape, he let those outside him down by being a fraction lazy and not sliding. That has happened a few times in 2022 so it's something to work on for Keaon. That's the bad stuff out of the way, the rest of his performance was really good! Great in fact!! He was a monster carting the ball and the Tigers clearly found it very hard to contain him as he made a massive, massive 205 meters which topped the count for us. He threatened close to the line running off Lachie a number of times and was rewarded with a very important try towards the end of the game. That was great hole running from him and I'm starting to enjoy his combination with Ilias. So not a bad performance Keaon, one of our best out there no doubt.

Arrow: Had 12 runs for 114 meters which reads well. That side of his game was pretty good but I still think it was an off night over all for Jai. Not sure what it was but he just didn't seem to make the impact he normally does. Three errors to his name too which is simply not good enough. We need him back to his form of the early Rounds.

Murray: In a struggling side, he was our best on the park by a fair way I believe. Just a typical Cam Murray performance as he constantly put his hand up for the tough carries and did them with great effect, often poking his nose through and getting a quick play-the-ball as he does. 17 runs for 119 meters tells a good story. His ball playing was solid as he contributed to a couple of our tries and none of the many errors we made were committed by him either. On top of all that, it was a colossal defensive effort from the skipper. 66 tackles!! Yup, 66!! That's just insane! As I said, our best player.

Burgess: Pretty good, made an awesome impact off the bench when we needed it most. Lead the way well while he was on and went for 128 meters off 13 runs to go with 30-odd tackles and no errors too. A pretty good individual effort from Tom. I like him better off the bench that's for sure.

Host: Because he got injured early on, the only part of his game I can really comment on is that nice bat-on he did to be involved in our first try. Was a lovely bit of skill for Hosty and it gave AJ the space to do what he did. Such a shame to see him get injured, I know it was a dislocated shoulder but hopefully it's not a serious one because we need him.

Moale: Solid with the minutes he played, just not enough minutes for mine. He's such a great impact player, why aren't we giving him enough time on the field??

Knight: From penthouse to shithouse in one week. Was terrible last night. Little impact, errors and penalties galore. it was really poor from Knighty and we need better.

Still so upset and angry with the shit that was dished up. You do have to give some credit to the Tigers I guess but I don't think they are a better side than us, the better team on the day because we were so shit, but they're not a better team than us.

We bet ourselves again, it's as simple a that. 16 f**king errors. It's diabolical stuff. The thing that annoys me is that it's such a simple fix I feel. If we can sort out our completion rate, I genuinely believe we'll be fine. More than fine even. But the fact of the matter is, there's only been one game this year where our completion rate has been decent. Only one. The rest have been 70% or lower. Last night was the third game we lost directly because of our poor completion rate this year I believe.

Something needs to be done. It's so frustrating and it's killing us. Every week now we hear about how it needs to be fixed yet every week, the same shit is dished up!! I'm f**king sick of it!! We're first in the comp for errors and first for poor completion rate. The Tigers were right down there with us but they've obviously sorted their shit out and got it right so why can't we??

We have so much work to do but I believe the boys can do it. We need to turn last nights game into a positive. We must turn it into the wake up call we needed and make it the catalyst for change, much like those two 50 point games last year. It just has to happen, there's no if's or but's.
We are 2 players short in the backline, milne isnt a first grader,just a backup and mansewer,well thank god its his last year, our backline is klunky, taafe well he didnt have a great game but got no support all i know is we need to go to market, we need to replace the goat and a winger.
Our youngsters karapani and kalo are maybe not ready

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bad luck last night guys. Souths were terrible with ball in hand however I thought your defence was pretty good. We had heaps more ball, field position and threw plenty at you, most teams would have lost by 20.

Im also happy to admit we got some favourable calls, Ziggy was the one who didn’t check the Fair Leilua try against the warriors so he probably felt he owed us.

southsport

First Grade
Bad luck last night guys. Souths were terrible with ball in hand however I thought your defence was pretty good. We had heaps more ball, field position and threw plenty at you, most teams would have lost by 20.

Im also happy to admit we got some favourable calls, Ziggy was the one who didn’t check the Fair Leilua try against the warriors so he probably felt he owed us.
Thems the breaks, we are licking our wounds.

Two close ones on the trot for you guys, heart attack material. ;)

lynx000

Juniors
From the outside it looks like the Bennett curse might be in operation again. Hopefully JD can pull things together for you.

Ultra Rabbit

Juniors
I can't see a future 1st grade performance from Milne - he has to be replaced. Perhaps Tass - not sure. I don't think Paulo is a good alternative. We are very light on in that position and really missing Gagai.

southsport

First Grade
I can't see a future 1st grade performance from Milne - he has to be replaced. Perhaps Tass - not sure. I don't think Paulo is a good alternative. We are very light on in that position and really missing Gagai.
I'm expecting Tass at left centre and Paulo at right wing next time out.

southsport

First Grade
Maybe kennar would be better than paulo,how did nsw cup team go? Im thinking gagai may be a good option on wing
NSW Cup had a good win and Kennar got a special mention from a couple that saw the game, they said that all he can do is keep playing like that and force his way into the side.

derekmc

Juniors
After watching the replay, here's my full report,

Taaffe: First time in his short career I've said this, but he was bog average. Certainly the worst game he's played so far. His kick returns were largely ineffective as he got monstered more often than not and he didn't break a single tackle. I also can't remember once that he chimed into the backline effectively and that's not good enough for a fullback in this day and age. Had two crucial errors throughout the game, one was a dropped ball when we were right on the attack and a chance to score, the other he was stripped coming out of our end. Taaffey was safe under the high ball, I'll give him that, and his defence was pretty good, he saved our arses a couple of times taking the ball dead. But over all, a poor game from him. He's young, it's going to happen from time to time.

Johnston: AJ was decent, pretty solid. He had some good runs with solid kick returns and plenty of hit ups. No errors under the high ball and no other errors at all in general which is good. Looked dangerous a few times attacking the line. Great work to set up Cody's try as he showed some great footwork and strength to slice through and get that close to the line, and then somehow get a ball back to Cody. Obviously a great finish for his try, some good speed shown there. Defensively, I thought he was pretty solid, we obviously had a couple of tries scored down that left edge but they weren't his fault as he had to follow his inside men. Not bad AJ, one of our better backs.

Milne: Not happy with his game at all and I'm at the point where I think I've had enough of him in the centers. His hit ups are strong, and they were again last night, but that's literally all he really offers. He was ineffective attacking the line again in this game as he didn't pose a threat at all. Died with the ball many times which killed the play. Also made a really poor error when we were in a position to set up for a field goal to win. Don't even get me started on his defence, once again all at sea. He constantly rushes in and doesn't get his man, constantly takes the wrong option. Twice it cost us tries down the left. He seriously needs to work on that. Then of course there was his sin-binning and most likely suspension. Very disappointed in him and I'm kind oof hoping he is suspended so that we can then bring Tass in.

Graham: Someone you simply cannot be disappointed in is Campbell Graham. Once again one of our best. An absolute workhorse rucking it out of our own end as he again constantly put his hand up for tough carries in this game. They were all quality hit ups too with plenty of meters on offer. He never stopped trying. Made that awesome break just before half time as he bet multiple defenders with ease and I thought that was going to lead to a try. That was great work from Stretch. He then did it again in similar fashion at the start of the second half as he stepped off the right and cut through to lead to a line break. This time, it did lead to a try. He ran for a massive 176 meters. Did make two poor errors though, one of which gifted them a try so they're the only real negatives of his night. Otherwise, his defence was good and it wasn't his fault we conceded the tries we did down the right. In fact, I shudder to think how many tries the Tigers would have scored if he wasn't there.

Mansour: Just bog average yet again. I want him out of the team. While he hasn't been horrible, he doesn't offer much and we saw that again last night. A few good carries, 121 meters and two nice offloads which lead to line breaks. beautiful effort and put down for his try too! But that's where the good stuff for him ends. Otherwise he was poor. Still heaps of sideways runs, bombed a potential try in the second half when he found himself in a bit of space attacking their line but was too slow to take advantage. Dropped an easy catch close to our line which put us under pressure too. Then his defence was just terrible, he cannot read the play and constantly takes the wrong option. He doesn't have the speed to recover from this either. Maumalo's try in particular infuriated me. Yes, the inside defence wasn't great but Sauce got caught in no-mans-land and didn't move UNTIL THE BALL HAD GONE PAST HIM!! So poor and sadly his best days are gone. It's harsh but I want him out of the team.

Walker: The story of our Season so far, again Cody was basically a passenger in this game. Had a few really nice plays like his try because he created the space for AJ to do what he did, then never gave up on the play which resulted in a try. Then obviously a few minutes later, we got a glimpse of the 2021 Cody again as he threw that lovely cut-out pass to send AJ in. That was beautiful. But apart from that, he did nothing really. The odd nice touch but over all struggled to create space for anyone. Dropped that loose ball in the first half that would have almost certainly lead to a try if he'd retained it and I think that's just a lack of concentration. To top it all off, he just went missing in the crucial moments, especially setting up for a field goal at the end. It was diabolical stuff. He's a senior player, the chief playmaker, a star on his day and yet, he would rather be a passenger. In those moments he should have been directing the boys around and getting us into position but there was none of that, no composure, no set up, no options. He decided to go wide which killed any chance of winning because we couldn't set up correctly. We all saw what happened. It's just so concerning about Cody. That is our second biggest problem right now, his form. he looks disinterested. Poor body language and facial expressions, a shadow of his 2021 self. I feel really bad for bagging Cody because I love him to bits but he deserves it so far this year because he's just not up to it. We, and he, needs to find a way to fix it and get him going again and we need to do it fast. Our Season depends on it.

Ilias: Like Taaffe, this is the first time in his short career where we can say he didn't have a good game. It wasn't really bad but I don't think he played well over all. A few really nice moments still, that grubber for Mansour's try was as good as it gets and then a wonderful pass to put Keaon over later which locked the game up. Also had that long run in the first half after the Campbell Graham break but he sadly got run down at the death. However, aside from those moments, he did struggle to make an impact. His general kicking game was one-dimensional and he was the one who threw that misguided pass to gift them Brooks' try. I don't want to bag him too much because he's young, there's going to be games like this, and we all know how good he can be. It's a learning experience.
I’d be happy if south’s drop Walker or even seriously consider moving him on, not interested, arrogant, lazy. Absolutely nothing without Reynolds, cookie has been carving them up this year and Walker hasn’t backed up once.

Jai bravely kicking to win the match was unacceptable. That’s not his role and the lead up was panic fuelled chaos.

Cooky was ghastly and sadly, I belatedly have to declare Cody is in a slump.

Dare I say -yet another game where Lats was supposed to play and would have been in the retention committees thoughts when Renno got stabbed in the back.

A few hundred grand would would have seen Renno kick the fg and set Cody alight for most of the year to date.

Some sums, each game is worth about $4m to stage at least including player costs. Renno boots that fg and he’s earned that extra cash he wanted for a season, 20 times over, 20 times over, in a single match.

The roster has been squandered away by visions of grandeur and a basic ignorance of the value of the factory player who tries over the entitled wonder boy.

It’s probably time to move Lats on and with the $1.7m ( that’s what he costs per season as he doesn’t play for half of it), add it to a deal for Cody, say let him go for $500k and you go to market with $2.3.

That’s enough for a Munster plus a serious high calibre strike back plus an emerging Panther junior which I’d see as better value.

Say the ultimate forward, Cameron Murray, is taking a bath of at least 300 a year and I’m watching Solly piss on his back telling him it’s raining.

Against callmack, there’s a mistake in him, but KK is worth persisting with. You get the sense of some great footy ahead for him. Runs a great line and very powerful.

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I’d be happy if south’s drop Walker or even seriously consider moving him on, not interested, arrogant, lazy. Absolutely nothing without Reynolds, cookie has been carving them up this year and Walker hasn’t backed up once.
Cook carving them up this year?
He's had 2, maybe 3 games at the standard expected of a SSO and Test hooker

Latest posts