What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 V Roosters

BLM01

First Grade
Please can someone let me know if this is a hip drop or not. Cause moose would have been at The Hague for n place of Putin by now. Look at JWH positioning to drag down Sua
I like Hooks response to tupou tackle.
He said "2 years jail if it was last year in magic Round".. Gold
And when on about the sin bin rules.. or the one for direct contact with the head which does not exist anymore
Good on ya Hook, throw it back at them

Hills Dragon

Juniors
Great win and how good for all the true believers on this Forum who knew the boys had it in them today. I don't wanna toot my own horn but I did say saints by 2 and we continue our unbeaten run when I start the game day thread!!!

That defensive display was something we haven't witnessed since the Bennett era and to do it against one of the heavyweights is even more special.

Like we've been saying this team and this coach deserves our time, our patience and our support while they improve and rebuild.

OH WHEN THE SAINTS
You did want to toot your own horn.😂

Old Timer

Coach
After a wonderful morning celebrating the brave deeds of our Anzacs and all the other people that have served our great country in the various theaters of war I made the journey from the Hawkesbury and went to the game today with our beloved grandson.

We were sitting in Bay 15 at the southern end just to the right of the eastern goal post and not very far from where I used to sit with mum & dad on the old timber seats that rung the ground in the 60's.

The teams of that halcyon era would have been well pleased with the guts and determination we showed today.

Sure we made some errors and we can wax lyrical about the pros and cons of what we did but on this very special day I salute all our players and staff for a job well done and it was befitting of what Anzac Day is about digging deep and doing it for your mates.

The other great thing was we had our fair share of Roosters fans around us jumping up and down, whinging and whining, getting "cocky" as they started to come back (I must admit I got a bit cocky myself looking at some of their female supporters) but the pleasure was all ours when that full time hooter rang.

The smile on the grandson's face just said it all.

We had a great day and hopefully you all did as well.

Hills Dragon

Juniors
Played fourteen today (including referee A Gee Up)- Holbrook and Peyton got it absolutely right when they said they're is a bias towards the successful teams- how Tupou didn't even get binned for a stiff arm to the jaw/head should be the subject of a Royal Commission into official ...........(the word I'd like to use is probably libellous)

It was gritty Anzac spirit in the second half- we were the Anzacs in our entrenched lead but facing a full frontal assault from the numerically superior Turks (Roosters). It was mistake ridden and not one for the purists but we'll take the two points.

While it is sad to hear of Bird's injury, one door opens when another closes. Amone has been OK from the bench, but I'd be inclined to go with Sullivan as his replacement based on his scintillating KOE form and his solid defence.
I don’t think we’ll see Sullivan playing at all next week. He got knocked into next week in NSW Cup yesterday and appeared to be out cold being attended to by medical staff for a long time before being taken off. He was playing well before that.

blacksafake

First Grade
I like Hooks response to tupou tackle.
He said "2 years jail if it was last year in magic Round".. Gold
And when on about the sin bin rules.. or the one for direct contact with the head which does not exist anymore
Good on ya Hook, throw it back at them
Will most likely be reprimanded by the nrl for his comments.

SGMax

Juniors
I can see it already....
They will come out and say Tupou should have been binned....no further action.
They will ignore the hip drop on Sua.
Zac Lomax will be charged for a crusher.
They will carefully review for any waist high tackles to charge Rava for cos they are really dangerous.

jak

Bench
After a wonderful morning celebrating the brave deeds of our Anzacs and all the other people that have served our great country in the various theaters of war I made the journey from the Hawkesbury and went to the game today with our beloved grandson.

We were sitting in Bay 15 at the southern end just to the right of the eastern goal post and not very far from where I used to sit with mum & dad on the old timber seats that rung the ground in the 60's.

The teams of that halcyon era would have been well pleased with the guts and determination we showed today.

Sure we made some errors and we can wax lyrical about the pros and cons of what we did but on this very special day I salute all our players and staff for a job well done and it was befitting of what Anzac Day is about digging deep and doing it for your mates.

The other great thing was we had our fair share of Roosters fans around us jumping up and down, whinging and whining, getting "cocky" as they started to come back (I must admit I got a bit cocky myself looking at some of their female supporters) but the pleasure was all ours when that full time hooter rang.

The smile on the grandson's face just said it all.

We had a great day and hopefully you all did as well.
great post mate.

I can see it already....
They will come out and say Tupou should have been binned....no further action.
They will ignore the hip drop on Sua.
Zac Lomax will be charged for a crusher.
They will carefully review for any waist high tackles to charge Rava for cos they are really dangerous.
Refereeing was awful, Roosters were up inside the ten the whole game. There seems to be a double standard when the so called Rolls Royce teams are playing and the remainder.

Latest posts