What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

mxlegend99

Referee
Id look at Critter on the right
Definitely his ball playing at fullback on the right looked decent.

The only tough decision is when Api returns.

He obviously starts. But does Kenny move to bench for May or get dropped? Personally I think May has been disappointing while Kenny has done pretty well.

I would probably turn May into the 18th man.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Definitely his ball playing at fullback on the right looked decent.

The only tough decision is when Api returns.

He obviously starts. But does Kenny move to bench for May or get dropped? Personally I think May has been disappointing while Kenny has done pretty well.

I would probably turn May into the 18th man.
On form I agree

Smug Panther

First Grade
Would be a huge bonus to have Api and Dylan back .If it happens there is only one decision to make and that’s burton stays may goes
Based of what we have seen may does not offer what burton does
Capewell then shifts to the centres if we get an injury to the halves mid game

Kilkenny

Coach
I think we can afford to give Dylan and Api at least another week off, nothing to be gained by bringing them back too early.

The unlucky player is going to be Mitch Kenny, as always he does an outstanding job when Api is out.

Girds89

Bench
Would be a huge bonus to have Api and Dylan back .If it happens there is only one decision to make and that’s burton stays may goes
Based of what we have seen may does not offer what burton does

Agree re: May.

I dont think he's done anything wrong and he's been solid all year. But Burton just has that x factor about him.

If we were down by 6 with 20 to go in a tight final, I'd much rather Burton coming on. He just offers that bit more..

It would be harsh on tmay to get dropped, but I think if we want to win the comp this year a real x factor on the bench would be ideal.

Alternatively I'd be open to keeping tmay at 14 and trying 3. Burton 4. Critta as well.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Agree re: May.

I dont think he's done anything wrong and he's been solid all year. But Burton just has that x factor about him.

If we were down by 6 with 20 to go in a tight final, I'd much rather Burton coming on. He just offers that bit more..

It would be harsh on tmay to get dropped, but I think if we want to win the comp this year a real x factor on the bench would be ideal.

Alternatively I'd be open to keeping tmay at 14 and trying 3. Burton 4. Critta as well.
Burton should 100% hold a centre spot

tripster

Juniors
If Api is back this week then I expect May will go to centre (taking Momo's position while suspended) and Kenny to 14. I can see that being what Ivan will do.

chrisD

Coach
I expect the fully fit side to be as per round 1, 1-17. And of that Eisenhuth still being there would be my only disappointment, but Cleary won't drop someone who has been so defensively sound. Staines could come under pressure for Naden.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I expect the fully fit side to be as per round 1, 1-17. And of that Eisenhuth still being there would be my only disappointment, but Cleary won't drop someone who has been so defensively sound. Staines could come under pressure for Naden.
Wot

chrisD

Coach
You only watch one side of the game with some weird fetish for Momirovski. Burton's attempt at tackle was f**king putrid, it would have shamed Luke Brooks, and his missing Crichton actually cost a try the other way too. And all you carry on about is Momo missing Staines, which cost us like 10m twice. Thats Wot.

Smug Panther

First Grade
You only watch one side of the game with some weird fetish for Momirovski. Burton's attempt at tackle was f**king putrid, it would have shamed Luke Brooks, and his missing Crichton actually cost a try the other way too. And all you carry on about is Momo missing Staines, which cost us like 10m twice. Thats Wot.

Seems you have the fetish sweetie

WestyLife

First Grade

Wait you think Staines only get 10m with a pretty significant overlap? Strange to downplay it so much.

betcats

Referee
In regards to critta, burton and Mom and to a lesser extent Staines some are making a much bigger deal out of mom and Crittas mistakes cause they want them moved.

Burton is awesome but he’s had quite a few poor attempted tackles now and he should’ve found critta on that break, I actually saw Crichton bagged on here for that cause he wasn’t there in support, I mean that’s just silly.

In the live game neither of the chances mom had in that gif look like tries gone begging like it’s being made out by some and if Staines gets pinned to the side line there’s a good chance he’s going over it.

betcats

Referee
Wait you think Staines only get 10m with a pretty significant overlap? Strange to downplay it so much.

It was a one man overlap both times. In one of them the cover defence is already coming across. In both the fullback would slow Charlie down significantly using the sideline. If that happens Charlie has to beat the fullback one on one or find support before the cover defence arrives or he’s probably going into touch.

WestyLife

First Grade
In regards to critta, burton and Mom and to a lesser extent Staines some are making a much bigger deal out of mom and Crittas mistakes cause they want them moved.

Burton is awesome but he’s had quite a few poor attempted tackles now and he should’ve found critta on that break, I actually saw Crichton bagged on here for that cause he wasn’t there in support, I mean that’s just silly.

In the live game neither of the chances mom had in that gif look like tries gone begging like it’s being made out by some and if Staines gets pinned to the side line there’s a good chance he’s going over it.

Agree on most of that except Staines. Those overlaps were pretty big or at least bigger than what he got on the sharks game when he got the try assist. The first is fair enough because Momirovski juggles it so that would've made things difficult but the second was a missed opportunity through not looking to his outside. At worst he's down field with a quick PTB.

betcats

Referee
Agree on most of that except Staines. Those overlaps were pretty big or at least bigger than what he got on the sharks game when he got the try assist. The first is fair enough because Momirovski juggles it so that would've made things difficult but the second was a missed opportunity through not looking to his outside. At worst he's down field with a quick PTB.

The sharks one came from much further down field there was time for him to slow down fir Dylan to catch up to get the two on one against the fullback. 40m out that actually becomes a lot harder, unless mom can pass then go with him Staines probably isn’t going to get a clear two on one with the fullback. If the fullback can hold him up the cover defence will likely put him into touch from anywhere within 5m of the touch line.