What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

Munky

Coach
Good win, I think Leota is a career benchie.

Lacks the ball playing to ask questions and no footwork at the line either to create space. The opposition have realised this and dominate him in the first twenty minutes.

Jane Murray

Bench
A few missed chances, however, it is a great game. It is refreshing to see Charlie Staines getting more quality ball.

The_Frog

First Grade
Good win, I think Leota is a career benchie.

Lacks the ball playing to ask questions and no footwork at the line either to create space. The opposition have realised this and dominate him in the first twenty minutes.
I'm thinking the same. Might be time to give Spencer the start.

Munky

Coach
It's annoying that the left side is so fluent and the right struggles to put two clean passes together.

I've also noticed Yeo is hanging around in tackles a little too long. Could be pinged more often.

panthersam

Juniors
Didn’t even look like we got out of first gear tonight, another great performance!

Honestly at this point it’s hard to see many teams at all troubling us this season.

betcats

Referee
Staines defence need a mention as well. His decision making of when to jam in is fantastic. Obviously not something he'll do from fullback but f**k me he's switched on and can read a game

He reads the game very well, he had an awesome game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights did very well to hang in the game for so long but eventually we wore them down and had too much class. I think it's better for our season long term to have these tough games, rather than blow outs. It will better prepare us for games against Storm, Souths, Parra etc I also think we'll be more slick with Api back, although Kenny has done a very solid job with him out.

Latest posts