What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Roosters

Dragons4me

Juniors
Sorry guys. Can't watch the game with 15 minutes to go. We are deadset hopeless. Bad decision by Hook to make the positional switches. Slowly dropping down the ladder and the way we are going now, we will find it hard to get back up.
Sorry guys. Can't watch the game with 15 minutes to go. We are deadset hopeless. Bad decision by Hook to make the positional switches. Slowly dropping down the ladder and the way we are going now, we will find it hard to get back up.

Sorry I disagree. I don't mind Hook and co trying different things. For too long Mary would have simply fielded the same team week in week out. At least there's different. Forget the rorters. Panthers will put 30 on them and I'll f**cen enjoy that. We've got a long way to go in our rebuild but at least I see some positives.

thebigredv

First Grade
Was getting annoyed. Lose, that's fine but by 24 points, that's disheartening...but then I remembered a win today would have been more false hope.

I'm sorry but we have lost recently a truckload of $$$ worth of players recently. We've got molo, bird, McCullogh, McGuire, Alvaro which is all good but surely we can pull out 2 or 3 big signings and start to field a team that actually can compete for the trophy.

Otherwise it's just going to be a rollercoaster like we've experienced so far this year and, dare I say it, under Mary and price.

We've got a coach now let's show some intent in the recruitment department. There's loads of talent available.

denis preston

First Grade
Believe it or not these games against an inform contender shows which of our players have got it or not for finals football. Thought Vaughan , Simms, McCulloch & McGuire had good games. Others like Norman, Clune, Blocker & some others are not up to it. I'd add Dufty to that list but it is scary how much of our attack relies on him. We have a long way to go and plenty more acquisitions required to be competitive against the top 4 sides , but we knew that didn't we ?

True_Believer

Juniors
For an Anzac day game, that was embarrassing. From the kick off.

I can handle losing a game, but we were toothless.

Too many changes for such a big occasion. The forwards look gassed around the 30 minutes mark - same as last week. I don't think we have the cattle to maintain that style of game. Based on today's performance, the only back I'd keep is Rava. The rest were ordinary.

TruSaint

Referee
Believe it or not these games against an inform contender shows which of our players have got it or not for finals football. Thought Vaughan , Simms, McCulloch & McGuire had good games. Others like Norman, Clune, Blocker & some others are not up to it. I'd add Dufty to that list but it is scary how much of our attack relies on him. We have a long way to go and plenty more acquisitions required to be competitive against the top 4 sides , but we knew that didn't we ?

What impressed you about McCulloch today ?

Unsainty79

Juniors
Disappointing, but hardly surprising. We were poor last week and came up against a top side today and it showed a gulf in class.
We have done well so far this season, however, we are a long, long way off a team that can really challenge the Roosters, Storm, Panthers, Rabbits, Eels & Raiders over the course of a season.

Latest posts