What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs the Sharks

age.s

First Grade
I find it crazy how quickly some people are willing to turn on players, in particular Crichton. He’s done a very solid job so far, made some positive contributions, as soon as he has a stinker (& he did) the pitchforks are out for him.

He definitely deserves a boot or two. Calld for him to never be near FG ever again are pretty stupid though, particularly considering our injury list.

David brown

Juniors
We all knew the potential Blake had though... He was always going to come good..

There is nothing special at all about chrichtion... too small for a winger, doesn't work hard enough, can't defend and is a derp merkin.... How many runs did he even have today? 3?

OldPanther

Coach
We all knew the potential Blake had though... He was always going to come good..

There is nothing special at all about chrichtion... too small for a winger, doesn't work hard enough, can't defend and is a derp merkin.... How many runs did he even have today? 3?

He's a Mansore clone.

TheFrog

Coach
Peach 6 hahahahahahaha
That's why I put my name to them. They are my opinion. Peach was dangerous at times but as has been pointed out, he's playing in a position that is foreign to him, basically because the team doesn't have a better option..

And please understand im not bagging Maloney here. He's solid but not Joey or Locky class. He can't be the only half

OldPanther

Coach
That's why I put my name to them. They are my opinion. Peach was dangerous at times but as has been pointed out, he's playing in a position that is foreign to him, basically because the team doesn't have a better option..

Yeah we really need to get some depth in the halves. No young Samoan 5/8s is just killing us with all these injuries.

TheFrog

Coach
The only people who need to go are Tamou and Wallace.
Sounds a bit like high panic when its not called for. Neither were terrible and both were excellent last week. I wonder if Wal was offside when Sorenson made his break because he really should have got him.

OldPanther

Coach
Sounds a bit like high panic when its not called for. Neither were terrible and both were excellent last week. I wonder if Wal was offside when Sorenson made his break because he really should have got him.

I have a lot of love for Wallace but 3 times Katoa has come on and the team has picked up to another level. The speed of the service is just too important. Not having a go at Wallace but it's time.

Tamou is just bad. Had a good game last week but it's the only one.

I have a lot of love for Wallace but 3 times Katoa has come on and the team has picked up to another level. The speed of the service is just too important. Not having a go at Wallace but it's time.

Tamou is just bad. Had a good game last week but it's the only one.
He played well last week....only last week. That's the level he's being paid to play at....he he's delivered it once in 2 years

kinghippo

Juniors
Peach needs to be back in the centres, rather than CHN.
Egan and luai have both been given 0 game time in positions we need experience in.
Yay for a rotation policy but if it’s not covering positions we have no depth in what’s the point?
Why give everyone a run rather than a couple actually get some proper experience?

Not sure how you blame a centre when they wont pass him the ball. VERY easy to blame the other centre who is simply past it

kinghippo

Juniors
Not sure how you blame a centre when they wont pass him the ball. VERY easy to blame the other centre who is simply past it
I am not blaming CHN at all, I thought he was ok apart from getting caught out with speed.
Whare is terrible no one is arguing that.
Team selection is what I was questioning. By not picking luai when Cleary got injured it has compounded the problems of a weakened backline. Rather than 1 new player with luai in the team we have 2 players out of position, peachy and CHN. We got away with it for a bit but when we lost Blake it should have changed.

I am not blaming CHN at all, I thought he was ok apart from getting caught out with speed.
Whare is terrible no one is arguing that.
Team selection is what I was questioning. By not picking luai when Cleary got injured it has compounded the problems of a weakened backline. Rather than 1 new player with luai in the team we have 2 players out of position, peachy and CHN. We got away with it for a bit but when we lost Blake it should have changed.
Agree sorry mate

Latest posts