What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs the Sharks

Karnivayne

Juniors
Wallace and Whare have been shocking, Chricton is basically a waste of space, peach should be an impact bench player. Bring in Luai and Egan.. write this game off..

kinghippo

Juniors
I don’t understand the plan tonight. We are not going forward like we usually do, everything is sideways

mxlegend99

Referee
We cant concede more points. We cant butcher any more tries.

Get Whare and Tamou off the field. We arent winning with them playing so poorly.

mxlegend99

Referee
Good try there. We are a better team. We just need to stop rushing this.

And more punishment on Moylan. And stop using Whare in attack.

Frankus

Juniors
We cant concede more points. We cant butcher any more tries.

Get Whare and Tamou off the field. We arent winning with them playing so poorly.
Whare is looking dangerous with and without the ball. Cmon MX you’re better than that.

Tamou...well, that’s a given. Plodder of the highest order 9/10 games

unKwn

Juniors
only we could f**k up a game like this. I'm seriously done. I actually thought we were going good but no we can beat an injured sharks who are one of the weakest teams at the moment

mxlegend99

Referee
Thats pathetic. No excuses for losing today. If we were a genuine top 4 side we would have smashed this average Sharks side.

We have the players. We have shown we can play like a top 4 side. Yet we randomly have days like today where we throw a game away.