What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @Bathurst

WestyLife

First Grade
Coming off a disappointing performance and loss against the Sea Eagles, against a side who are probably not quite top eight, prior to a difficult away game in Townsville I tend to think it is a must win.

I don't normally like the sentiment but kind of agree here. A bad loss then a week off would be nice to see pantherball return.

CCJohnC

Juniors
I don't know the Referee Wyatt Raymond but I hope he takes note of how Klien refereed last night Rooster/Storm with only one 6 again. Much better game. I hate 6 again lets go back to giving a penalty.

age.s

First Grade
The club specifically said May's issue was unrelated to the matter earlier in the week. Could be bullshit, but there's no reason to name him if you want him to have a week off for stupidity.

Either way, Tago/Alamoti vs Naden/Olam is a very interesting set of matchups, no matter who ends up against who. Looking forward to seeing how Alamoti handles it obv.

MugaB

Coach
The club specifically said May's issue was unrelated to the matter earlier in the week. Could be bullshit, but there's no reason to name him if you want him to have a week off for stupidity.

Either way, Tago/Alamoti vs Naden/Olam is a very interesting set of matchups, no matter who ends up against who. Looking forward to seeing how Alamoti handles it obv.
Tago is going to own Naden

MugaB

Coach
May has looked strong but in no way has he locked down the centre position, he can be great on the wing for us if Alamoti fires and Turuva moves on.
OR..... Tago goes back row, Martin to prop, keep May, Alamoti centres, To'O, Turuva as wings

mxlegend99

Referee
NRL have clearly realised they can officiate our games poorly and as long as we arent the beneficiaries everyone is happy.

Cant get a penalty anymore. Only early tackle count 6 agains.

edit
2 most penalised teams in comp. Yet Tigers suddenly haven't given away a single penalty for probably the first half all year despite having 2 players on report.