What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 7

ALSGI

Bench
I would like to retract my previous comment. I think that the dragons will lose today. They will be flat. They will be thinking about Anzac day clash. They will go back to their old ways of going sideways before going fowards. They will forget how to tackle and will drop the ball and give away silly penalties. The ref will give every 50/50 call to cowboys and patton in the bunker will rule obstruction on any dragons tries.
WE HAVE NO CHANCE. COWBOYS BY 30.
There, I have reversed the mock;)
That's more like it Crush, phew...just in time.

Crush

Coach
Haha, yeah I know.
I am seriously a little worried though that they will turn up expecting the 2 points. It happens so often that it can't be ignored.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Haha, yeah I know.
I am seriously a little worried though that they will turn up expecting the 2 points. It happens so often that it can't be ignored.
Its all good. I went right ahead and selected Lolo and Hampton in my NRL Fantasy team which means they will likely have a shocker this week. I have a history of selecting players and then said players having off weeks directly afterwards. Tempted to put a pineapple for the Cowboys to win just to seal the deal for us.

On side note, I have been craving today's game and am actually excited for tonight.

Crush

Coach
Its all good. I went right ahead and selected Lolo and Hampton in my NRL Fantasy team which means they will likely have a shocker this week. I have a history of selecting players and then said players having off weeks directly afterwards. Tempted to put a pineapple for the Cowboys to win just to seal the deal for us.

On side note, I have been craving today's game and am actually excited for tonight.
Just got back from the TAB. I put a lobster on Cowboys just to be sure.

Super pumped for the game. 730pm game Saturday night, only danger is drinking too many cans before kick off.

mickeylane

Bench
Haha, yeah I know.
Mcgregor and THOMPSON quoted this morning saying they're not going to Fall into the security of Thurston not playing - if anything they're going to be trying harder.. I think Taumolomo and Morgan have to be managed to some sort of degree and we win easily ..

possm

Coach
Very hard to predict the final score however, I'll have a go; Dragons 24-12. Tries for the Dragons by De Belin, Mann, Widdop and McInnes.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Go the Mighty Dragons. Hopefully the crowd will cheer us home to a great victory. I also think that we should resign Lafai who is in great form.

Belta

Juniors
Sorry I have no idea how, (other then the fact technology hates me)but my last post where I copied and pasted a post about confident of a win was an accident, I hope it's a good omen. Be happy to win by one point. Every two points is a step closer to being there in September.

I'm hoping the Parra game is extra motivation to get a win for the fans, I'm sure they would of felt disappointed to play that way infront of such a big home crowd..

Dragon Revival

Juniors
If you look at our Premiership winning
teams they all had big mobile, aggressive packs. I rate our current pack better than 2010 and on par with our teams of 1977 and 1979. All we need to do is Improve our right side backline defence which has been atrocious. Mac Donald needs to stay on his wing and not come in field where others should be defending. If he fails to mark his wing he should be dropped as he is not scoring tries. When Dugan comes back Mann could take over Mac Donald's wing spot.

Belta

Juniors
Yes the forwards need to continue with their aggression with and without the ball ( we'll need a good line speed in defence to nullify the likes of Taumalola and Hess)

Dragon Revival

Juniors
In the Parramatta game we let Radrada
run riot. We should have put Thompson in the backline to mark him as our right hand backline defence was like a Royal Easter Show turnstile. That is why
Bennett is such a good coach. When we had problems in that area he moved Beau Scott to the centres prior to Gasnier's return from France and put
Chase Stanley on the wing where Inglis could not run through him so easily.

possm

Coach
Both Aitken and Macdonald have been guilty of poor reads in defence and running in to shut down play far too often and sometimes when it was really not necessary. Alright sometimes but they both need to know what's going on.