What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 5th July 6:30pm @Bankwest Stadium

Go Bunnies

Juniors
"Mitchell: ...... he went missing at times ..."

That's what he does and why many of us say that he will never be a great fullback.
Even on a good day he goes missing in games. Fullback is such a demanding position that he really needs to learn to put in for the entire 80 minutes.
He certainly has the potential.

It will be interesting to see what sort of contract LM is offered for 2021. Whether he keeps the fullback position or not we'll see. I'm more interested in whether he is offered fullback money.
I guess that will be determined by how much he improves over the rest of the season.
His contract has already been signed for 2021 onwards.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I went to the game. As I’m a diamond ticketed members I had access. I loved it at BankWest nice stadium, but I still rather ANZ.

Had a great view even from level 2 behind the try line.

The Souths members were great to we made lots of noise and I’m certain the boys heard it and you probs heard it watching it @callmack1?

The Dogs threw everything including the kitchen sink at us. What pleased me most was big defensive plays the boys came up with. Completion rate was just above 75percent so a dozen percent better than last week.

Campbell is coming of age. Gagai was brilliant tonight best he’s ever gone getting through the shit work he didn’t stop not even for a second. AJ had a fine game. Reyno was better with his kicking game and Cody had good moments and in defence was very solid.

Junior was enormous for us again. Cookie went better and seemed to run more and control the game a bit better. Lowe was shit first half but redeemed himself second 40. Murray did all the little things that held us together.

I was very proud of our bench all were very good.

Only sour note was what happened to Burns.

I loved BankWest stadium but geez it’s a freezing stadium, much cooler than ANZ.

The Souths members were very fired up and vocal tonight.

We had to win and we did enough!

Glory Glory!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one but now onto this Friday’s blockbuster against the Tigers.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
So I went to the game. As I’m a diamond ticketed members I had access. I loved it at BankWest nice stadium, but I still rather ANZ.

Had a great view even from level 2 behind the try line.

The Souths members were great to we made lots of noise and I’m certain the boys heard it and you probs heard it watching it @callmack1?

The Dogs threw everything including the kitchen sink at us. What pleased me most was big defensive plays the boys came up with. Completion rate was just above 75percent so a dozen percent better than last week.

Campbell is coming of age. Gagai was brilliant tonight best he’s ever gone getting through the shit work he didn’t stop not even for a second. AJ had a fine game. Reyno was better with his kicking game and Cody had good moments and in defence was very solid.

Junior was enormous for us again. Cookie went better and seemed to run more and control the game a bit better. Lowe was shit first half but redeemed himself second 40. Murray did all the little things that held us together.

I was very proud of our bench all were very good.

Only sour note was what happened to Burns.

I loved BankWest stadium but geez it’s a freezing stadium, much cooler than ANZ.

The Souths members were very fired up and vocal tonight.

We had to win and we did enough!

Glory Glory!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one but now onto this Friday’s blockbuster against the Tigers.
I was on Level 2 behind the try line as well. Great view of the whole ground. But yes, a lot colder than ANZ.