What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Dragons
1 Josh Dugan
2 Etonia Nabuli
3 Euan Aitken
4 Dylan Farrell
5 Peter Mata'utia
6 Gareth Widdop
7 Benji Marshall
8 Leeson Ah Mau
9 Mitch Rein
10 Mike Cooper
11 Will Matthews
12 Joel Thompson
13 Trent Merrin

Interchange
14 Ben Creagh (c)
15 Jack de Belin
16 Jake Marketo
17 Heath L'Estrange
18 George Rose
19 Drew Hutchinson
20 Kiti Glymin

Coach: Paul McGregor

blacksafake

First Grade
Can't see Marketo playing after last week.
Could one of the halves be in doubt with Hutchinson on extended bench?

dino2170

Juniors
this match will be the litmus test for us. If we can control the match like the gAMES PREVIOUS then we will win and lay a platform for the rest of the season. HOWEVER if we let in a couple of tries then its sianara for the rest of the season. im afraid we will lose by 20 points if the hits do not connect AND we havent got an attack to come back with.

the nonsense of our position is one thing but maintaining a defense wall week in week out is another matter. there were times where i said we are gonners but somehow we prevailed.

So if we lose it's season gone?
Man, that's depressing.

Yep agree with you plus the Rorters have a number of critical players out through injury (as do we + suspension). So whilst it will be great to keep winning I wouldn't take too much notice of the result in the big scheme of things. Dragons by 14.:D

dino2170

Juniors
i think it is cause it will show others how to breach our defense and we havnt got an attack. even in the bennet days we had defense but we had an attack structure that we utilized on rare occasions

krispyredv

Juniors
i think it is cause it will show others how to breach our defense and we havnt got an attack. even in the bennet days we had defense but we had an attack structure that we utilized on rare occasions

Nabuli is the weak link, he was found out a couple times against the donkeys but luckily only conceded one

SweetandSoward

Juniors
Sam Moa is a danger man but at least warea hargreaves isn't playing.
They need to watch out for Pearce's dummy and go.
Hopefully Josh Miller and De Belin can stop Moa.
I hope the dragons make it.

BennyV

Referee
that's a good call, could also be Dugan, with Widdop to replace, hutcho was 18th man a few weeks back when duges was in doubt.

Doubt it, I would say Glymin is likely the cover for Spew-gan, with Mata'utia dropping to fullback.
Hutch would almost.certainly be covering for a half. Maybe Benjis eye is not 100%?

Mr Red

First Grade
Well Glymin in the squad, who knows if Nabuli's spot is in question.

i think its more to cover for Dugan, with Peter M shuffling back to fullback if needed.
Dugan looked very dusty last week after copping a knock in the kidney area.
More precaution than anything, i suspect Dugan to be fit.

jenninga

First Grade
this match will be the litmus test for us. If we can control the match like the gAMES PREVIOUS then we will win and lay a platform for the rest of the season. HOWEVER if we let in a couple of tries then its sianara for the rest of the season. im afraid we will lose by 20 points if the hits do not connect AND we havent got an attack to come back with.

the nonsense of our position is one thing but maintaining a defense wall week in week out is another matter. there were times where i said we are gonners but somehow we prevailed.

:lol::lol:
](*,)

SBD82

Coach
If the middle forwards can win the contest for the dragons it's going to be a field day for Thompson and Mathews targeting the roosters halves.

Expect to see Maloney miss a lot of tackles and for Pearce to go missing if this happens.

hardbaby

Coach
I think this will be one bridge too far. We concede metres far too easily and the roosters are well drilled in attack.