What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Eels

Munted

Bench
S
If Browne, Leota, Hiku are named on game day I am deadset flying back from Belgium to have "words" with Hook. lol.
Stay in Belgium mate, have a beer and forget the mess that is Penrith.
I'm gonna hook HOOK, the fkn merkin.

mxlegend99

Referee
Carty if fit takes Hiku's spot
CHN in for JFH
Aka & Kikau in for Browne & Leota.

Thats what I would do for now.
Carty in for Jfh... hiku wont be dropped.

Griffin had Hiku, Browne and Leota ahead of Akauolo, Kikau and CHN last week.

Hiku, Brown and Leota have never been impressive for us yet still got picked ahead of them. I doubt them sucking gets them dropped since they really werent any worse than usual. Maybe Griffin wants to get sacked... this team has turned to shit quicker than any in our history.

Big Mick

Referee
C9rMTiiUMAEnoOT.jpg:large

This should be the team that runs out.

Wont be but.

bebo

Juniors
Carty in for Jfh... hiku wont be dropped.

Griffin had Hiku, Browne and Leota ahead of Akauolo, Kikau and CHN last week.

Hiku, Brown and Leota have never been impressive for us yet still got picked ahead of them. I doubt them sucking gets them dropped since they really werent any worse than usual. Maybe Griffin wants to get sacked... this team has turned to shit quicker than any in our history.
Bryce will start at 5/8 TMM will be dropped

TheFrog

Coach
Casualty Ward has Bryce back Round 8-9. Reading between the lines I suspect we won't see him back this week.

Dufmack

Juniors
WTF do kikau and Sitaleki have to do to get in this team? Couldn't have played any harder with the small opportunities they've had and yet dropped or looked over as part of some mind boggling rotation policy that looks as if Hook has cash on our opposition each week. It's a terrible message to the entire squad to not be immediately rewarding gutsy efforts and results.

I rate Hiku as a player but we need MUSCLE off the bench as proven against the Sharks. We need the go forward. We have enough versatility in the team to cover any injuries.

I plan to head out to ANZ this weekend but will be in the pub across the road if the team comes out as named 14-17.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Griffin did come out and say that he has had to handle hundreds of disciplinary problems at the club, and it was only the big three being dropped that made the papers. Perhaps some of his selection head-scratchers are related to discipline? It's the only thing I can think of if I'm going to be generous and assume he's not just shit at his job (though if he has 100s of disciplinary problems, that says something in itself...damn it, I went right back to assuming he was shit again).

ragzouken

Juniors
I think griffen just likes to play the blokes on the most coin, a real "can't have 400k in reserve grade" kind of vibe.

betcats

Referee
IF this bloke runs out with the same forward pack besides JFH/Carty he has f**king lost it. We got owned in the middle last week, only one bloke got 100m(and barely at that). Merrin and Tamou need a f**king big wake up call. Latu is struggling to reproduce his form from last year and Brown and Leota shouldn't be on the bench together, I still cant fathom dropping sitaleki, the one prop we have who always runs hard.

age.s

First Grade
How the f**k are we favorites for this? Has literally no one been watching us for the past month?