What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Tigers

jeffdragon

Bench
Kerr sims burns dufty ramsay all need to hold the fckn ball.
It ain't that fckn hard.
I'm pissed off.
So much tackling no energy to run
Three games lead 6-0 and fcked it.
They should have a drinking session like the tigers did .
Only reason we are in the 8 all the teams are fckd
But I think manly and raiders will overtake us.

Unsainty79

Juniors
How can a side go from 4 straight wins, where the forwards look dominant,& the backs explosive to one which turns in three consecutive losses where they look like a bunch of off-cuts who've never met?

Hook has got to wear some of this but I honestly can't think of two players that I would give a first grade jersey next week on today's performance,
Because we are a bottom 4 team. Yes we got 4 on the skip but it means nothing 8 rounds in.
To lose at home to the Tigers shows what kind of team we have.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Back to the drawing board lads.Trouble is our players are breaking down all over the place.There is no depth either to bring up. Also none of our lower grades know how to win games.Does our coaching staff have any answers.Not feeling confident on that one.

Illusion

Bench
Kerr sims burns dufty ramsay all need to hold the fckn ball.
It ain't that fckn hard.
I'm pissed off.
So much tackling no energy to run
Three games lead 6-0 and fcked it.
They should have a drinking session like the tigers did .
Only reason we are in the 8 all the teams are fckd
But I think manly and raiders will overtake us.
But all the other teams are getting better .......

jeffdragon

Bench
Problem is I don’t think we have anyone much better to bring in
How can a side go from 4 straight wins, where the forwards look dominant,& the backs explosive to one which turns in three consecutive losses where they look like a bunch of off-cuts who've never met?

Hook has got to wear some of this but I honestly can't think of two players that I would give a first grade jersey next week on today's performance,
Only the dragons can do this.

thebigredv

First Grade
I'll excuse Hunt and Vaughan who were good but this team has disgraced the fanbase once again.

We met a really weak team who weren't up for it and we nursed them into the contest.

Same old story of missed tackles, dropped balls, penalties and then surprise, surprise we are tired and can't attack.

I expect changes if Griffin is decent.

Burns, Ellis, Kerr there's a start.

Sure we can do better than persisting with Norman.