What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

BxTom

Bench
Hmmm

Whare’s time might be up.

Hopefully Naden’s passing & defence have improved, but even if they haven’t I still think he’s an upgrade.

Passing will be important on the right hand side, though. To’o is too good to leave out in the cold.
At least we will have less complaints about Mansour...

Fangs

Coach
I'd be keeping Whare.

However this is the right time to be testing new combinations. It's a very short season.

If true then this may just be a high scoring affair. Tigers have finishing power.

kinghippo

Juniors
Hmmm

Whare’s time might be up.

Hopefully Naden’s passing & defence have improved, but even if they haven’t I still think he’s an upgrade.

Passing will be important on the right hand side, though. To’o is too good to leave out in the cold.
His defence can only improve by playing first grade.
No time like the present to get him working on his combos with To’o, especially if the whare to England rumours pan out.
Whare will be needed again throughout the season even if he looses his place.
We are pretty slim in the backline.
I would rather see Whare in the squad than aekins if needed ( not at fullback).

franklin2323

Immortal
I'd be keeping Whare.

However this is the right time to be testing new combinations. It's a very short season.

If true then this may just be a high scoring affair. Tigers have finishing power.

The next 4 weeks we play sides that unlikely to play finals. Perfect time to try new things

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought last night’s game was quite incredible, the pace and intensity, really high quality and something other team’s including us need to aspire too.

Saturday night is as good a time as any to see if we can go up a gear and put a side below us on the ladder to the sword.

I’ll settle for a win and two points but a really strong performance and lot’s of point’s scored (by us) would be good.

Will be learn this afternoon the two players who will drop out?

Last edited:

Panther Pete

Juniors
I thought last night’s game was quite incredible, the pace and intensity, really high quality and something other team’s including us need to aspire too.

Saturday night is as good a time as any to see if we can go up a gear and put a side below us on the ladder to the sword.

I’ll settle for a win and two points but a really strong performance and lot’s of point’s scored (by us) would be good.

Mitch Kenny and Spencer Leniu have been omitted.

Panther Pete

Juniors

Mitch Kenny and Spencer Leniu have been omitted.

Jane Murray

Bench
So we replace a player, who is great, with a player, who has hardly played in two years? Yep great thinking there.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So we replace a player, who is great, with a player, who has hardly played in two years? Yep great thinking there.

hahah you comments about May are a Joke.

He’s a better at than Burton at 14. That’s why he’d be picked there. Stop being so predictable

Fangs

Coach
Again it's a good time to be testing combinations.

I don't have a problem with May on the bench, or Naden replacing Whare. We need to figure out our best team now. Not at the end of the year.