What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

panthersam

Juniors
The decoy runner for the Tigers try clearly stopped in/before the defensive line and the bunker didn’t even mention it or seem to look at it.

The inconsistency in the refereeing of this sport can be very frustrating lol

panthersam

Juniors
The decoy runner for the Tigers try clearly stopped in/before the defensive line and the bunker didn’t even mention it or seem to look at it.

The inconsistency in the refereeing of this sport can be very frustrating lol

The_Frog

First Grade
Jane
I think the change has come from a few forwards carry li

Jane
I think the change has come because a few of the forwards are carrying niggling injuries and they think may big body might cover that better
He was never taking the 6 from Luai. That being the case, he has to show that he's capable of playing another position in first grade. Without reserve grade, he can't. It's a wast of a bench spot keeping him there. He's been replaced by a player who has already demonstrated his ability to cover several positions in first grade. His time will come but he has to wait his turn like everyone else.

Jane Murray

Bench
He was never taking the 6 from Luai. That being the case, he has to show that he's capable of playing another position in first grade. Without reserve grade, he can't. It's a wast of a bench spot keeping him there. He's been replaced by a player who has already demonstrated his ability to cover several positions in first grade. His time will come but he has to wait his turn like everyone else.
He hasn't been given the chance.

kinghippo

Juniors
Well done, that was a hard fought win.
The reffing was absurd, apart from the obvious the amount of times players were run off the ball for kicks and head highs that were not called was shocking.

Flashstep

Juniors
Funnily enough that was probably our best win this year, Tigers threw everything at us and then some. They should make the finals this year if they can keep it up. Great game from both sides although the Tigers players became massive f**kwits at the end, oh well it happens sometimes no need to hold any grudges over it.

Ivan deserves a 1 year extension just for giving it to the Tigers full time I reckon.

Flashstep

Juniors
Funnily enough that was probably our best win this year, Tigers threw everything at us and then some. They should make the finals this year if they can keep it up. Great game from both sides although the Tigers players became massive f**kwits at the end, oh well it happens sometimes no need to hold any grudges over it.

Ivan deserves a 1 year extension just for giving it to the Tigers full time I reckon.

kinghippo

Juniors
Well done, that was a hard fought win.
The reffing was absurd, apart from the obvious the amount of times players were run off the ball for kicks and head highs that were not called was shocking.

Jane Murray

Bench

What did Ivan do, or say?