What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 9 v MANLY

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I'm not here to troll like you are. I know you use other forums and just come in here to stir things up.

I wasn't the only one who thought we would get pumped!!!!! A couple of guys in my bay who have never backed or tipped against Souths once in their life were expecting to get pumped by 40 plus but they still tipped Souths. I am sure there were many others who thought we'd get pumped too hence the bandwagoners are falling off with us getting only 11k there the other night.

I think we will beat Manly actually by 4 points.

Yes we do have some players who aren't up to it.

AJ is not performing imo at fullback. He struggles defensively and in attack he isn't executing properly!!!!! He doesn't run the ball enough or pop up in the middle looking for tired defenders.

Talakai has good heart and runs hard but his defence is costing us big time. He is a turnstile and keeps making wrong choices.

Jennings knocks on far too much and hasn't been executing. His defence has been iffy too.

Have you noticed how Madge is trying to get Turner out of the back row and into prop as he hasn't been performing in the second row and doesn't break the line. I like what Madge is doing and Turner could turn into a Luke Stuart at prop but as I said he doesn't cut the mustard in the back row as we saw once again the other night.

Have you heard how we are trying to get rid of Clark????

Also we won't be held to ransom to give AJ and Gray what they want.

Richo isn't silly Curns!!!!!!!
I've never posted on another rugby league forum in my life. I just don't post here very much because you and your stupid mate have ruined the place. And you did say we would lose by 30 and agreed with Dumbass when he said the Broncos would win by their highest ever margin against us and that our team was shit.

So what now, R20?

Geez isn't Crichton a positive on another note!!!!!!!

Musgrove is going good.

oi R20 be careful mate curns13 has never gotten over cisco winning last years The real souths purists dinki di tipping comp mate,he might want you to tip manly this week but i know you wont mate becoz i am here real souths fans/members dont tip other clubs its unsouth sydney to do so....Shadow...SSTID

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi R20 be careful mate curns13 has never gotten over cisco winning last years The real souths purists dinki di tipping comp mate,he might want you to tip manly this week but i know you wont mate becoz i am here real souths fans/members dont tip other clubs its unsouth sydney to do so....Shadow...SSTID
I'm awaiting his weak reply too!!!!!

I got him good with my sensible reply!!!! He's on the back foot lol......

He wants me to trash talk at his level then he will put the blame on me but I won't do that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Slow wingers
I don't mind about that. They are both safe under the high ball and I have confidence in both their abilities over Burns/Talakai/Moceidreke.

Gray and Hunt would form a good combo and actually the more I think about it our defence will be more solid on the right. We shouldn't get caught out as much down that edge as Talakai and Burns.

I have Jennings at centre as if he's not there it's either Talakai/Fuimaono. Jennings can hopefully be more consistent too and he's been playing on that edge with Bryson as well so there isn't a point breaking up the combo as they've haven't looked anywhere near as bad defensively as Talakai or Burns.

Curns13

Juniors
I'm awaiting his weak reply too!!!!!

I got him good with my sensible reply!!!! He's on the back foot lol......

He wants me to trash talk at his level then he will put the blame on me but I won't do that.
Whatever your simple mind needs to tell itself to sleep at night. You were at least 29 points wrong last week so whatever you think the score will be this week, everyone else just needs to add at least 29 points to our score and they'll be pretty close. Hypocrit20 at it again.

Rsag85

Bench
I don't mind about that. They are both safe under the high ball and I have confidence in both their abilities over Burns/Talakai/Moceidreke.

Gray and Hunt would form a good combo and actually the more I think about it our defence will be more solid on the right. We shouldn't get caught out as much down that edge as Talakai and Burns.

I have Jennings at centre as if he's not there it's either Talakai/Fuimaono. Jennings can hopefully be more consistent too and he's been playing on that edge with Bryson as well so there isn't a point breaking up the combo as they've haven't looked anywhere near as bad defensively as Talakai or Burns.

It would make more sense if Gray was on the wing instead of Hunt. I have Burns ahead of Jennings

rabbitohs95

Bench
Does anybody know why we play this home game at Allianz?
Im not 100% but I think originally we had signed a contract with the trust that owns the SCG and SFS, and while the intention was to play games at the SCG, I think right afterwards the Swans signed a 30 year contract to play all home games there, so I think they got priority over us.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 you know who is looking for a bite i just wonder why he has not put both of us on ignore?i think its becoz he learns great footy knowledge from both of us .....Shadow...p.s.you know who has never lived it down since cisco won the comp....

cisco

Juniors
oi r20 you know who is looking for a bite i just wonder why he has not put both of us on ignore?i think its becoz he learns great footy knowledge from both of us .....Shadow...p.s.you know who has never lived it down since cisco won the comp....
Never win any tipping comps!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Welcome Cisco you won the real souths tipping comp mate last year i wonder where 2nd placed miagi is these days??.....and cisco has never recovered FACT....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hopefully with it being old boys night and the guard of honour that will be formed the boys will hopefully be inspired by that!!!!!!!

Glory Glory.......