What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 9 v MANLY

DiegoNT

First Grade
I'm amazed that brysons running backwards when attackers are coming at him still hasn't worked

CAFPOW

Juniors
Reynolds missed him. Cook should have made a better effort. The guys been shocking in defense to start the game

Lawrence ran between Reynolds and Sam. By the time Cook got to him, Lawrence was basically over the line. Surely you can't blame Cook for that as much as you hate him.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Lawrence ran between Reynolds and Sam. By the time Cook got to him, Lawrence was basically over the line. Surely you can't blame Cook for that as much as you hate him.
He could have attempted a tackle. Just placing your hands on a player may work when you have turner or sam to finish your tackle for you, but when you have to finish your own tackle it's not good enough. The complete soft cock not wanting to put your body on the line shit ain't good enough

CAFPOW

Juniors
Madge is already preparing his special "We have to work hard for each other" and "We're
learning" speech.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Where's our 'inspirational' captain?

Good to see what a lock that wants to have a go and always play to the best of his abilities looks like. He scored a good try as well

CAFPOW

Juniors
He could have attempted a tackle. Just placing your hands on a player may work when you have turner or sam to finish your tackle for you, but when you have to finish your own tackle it's not good enough

Cook grabbed him, Lawrence was already over the line. Nothing he could do. I know Souths could do better than Cook and I know you have animosity towards Cook. Because of your animosity towards Cook, your reasoning goes out the window. Just stop and relax. Take a deep breath. :)

Latest posts