What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

Fangs

Coach
Dave's Mate cost us this game. No doubt in my mind about that.

Who the hell does this guy answer to?

Sime_11

Juniors
its finally over - now to make up for the weekend .

looking forward to no one getting dropped on tuesday afternoon

BxTom

Bench
The ABC Grandstand commentator summed it up better than me;

"They were pathetic, they are going to come more and more under the microscope under the coaching of Ivan Cleary".

ABC Grandstand.

Only 4 years and 16 rounds to go*.

*Unless Dave and his mate are railroaded out of town.

mxlegend99

Referee
f**k off with the flying fox angle you morons
Deadset worst angle. But these merkins could watch the whole game like it.

Pumped by 26 to a shit team and that's all on Ivan for keeping the worst winger in the comp (Mansour)... and keeping the worst centre in even reserve grade (Fuimaono) in the team / on the field after proving their incompetence at every opportunity.

If either is in the team next week. He has proben he is not only a dud. But He's incompetent and f**king clueless.

mxlegend99

Referee
My favorite coaching decision was having two hookers and then playing a 5/8th there for the last 20 minutes.
Still not as braindead as leaving Fuimaono on the field for 80 minutes after watching Tigers attack him and break the line at will.

Luai should have been tried at centre..defence couldn't possibly get worse. Sttack could have improved though.

Abacus

Juniors
Just off that 3 guys should never see first grade with us again:
Mansour
Fui
Maloney

Luai in for Maloney. Sorry but Jimmy's done.
Blake back in for Fui and Edwards for Mansour. We still look diabolically bad but the 3 above are liabilities.

box57l

Juniors
Could only score 1 try against the Tigers... What a rabble. So disappointing after being competitive for the past few years. I preferred the era of we couldnt defend but scored more points than the opposition, now we cant defend or score points.

DrStange

Juniors
Ordinary roster, terrible coach, Chairman who is basically a supporter that has a small business ... who is going to attract players to the club ? It will be two seasons before any of the current jersey flegg players are first graders. This is a train wreck

Munted

Bench
It was so bad it became comical.
Mansour, he's cooked. Maloney, he is baloney. RCG, shave that moustache and play some football.

If rugby league was a 'business' then we would be letting Ivan go, he hasn't passed probation.
I'd be putting 10 players on individual development plans. No improvement, piss off to reserve grade and know that your contract won't be renewed.
The difference from 2018 to 2019 is appalling. This is a fall from grace. f**k you Ivan.

TheFrog

Coach
Blake back in for Fui and Edwards for Mansour. We still look diabolically bad but the 3 above are liabilities.
Mansour getting tackled into touch would have been a try if the centre had been on the ball. Whare had been moved to the other side. Fui was 15 metres back because he didn't read the play.

Latest posts