What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

unKwn

Juniors
Dave the f**king ugly overweight merkin has f**ked everything this club had in the matter of months and completely destroyed its reputation. This is the biggest spit in the face to the members and fans of the club that have stuck by and waited and waited. But no, Dave needed to hire his f**king friend, that’s more important than anything.

And for the some of the players, well they’re just heartless merkins who clearly don’t give a f**k about the team which they play for. Missing training, sleeping around, getting pissed. Stupid f**king idiots.

And then the other players who are just shit, like Mansour or Tyrell or RCG or Katoa or Egan (noticing a pattern here? it’s pretty much our whole f**king team, left out so many more too), well they might not go f**king about, but Dave’s mate should have dropped them (OR NOT EVEN PICKED THEM) ages ago!!

f**k me dead i’m soooo done. No one go to the game next week please, no one! The club doesn’t deserve the respect from the fans anymore until they start showing the fans respect

steve carter

Juniors
It was so bad it became comical.
Mansour, he's cooked. Maloney, he is baloney. RCG, shave that moustache and play some football.

If rugby league was a 'business' then we would be letting Ivan go, he hasn't passed probation.
I'd be putting 10 players on individual development plans. No improvement, piss off to reserve grade and know that your contract won't be renewed.
The difference from 2018 to 2019 is appalling. This is a fall from grace. f**k you Ivan.
2 Unfit fat f**king hookers, Mansour please please just drop yourself. Can we just upgrade the entire reserve grade atleast there will be some heart there of wanting to play for our city

martielang

Bench
What game did you watch? Katoas first involvement was begging the referee to penalise him for being an idiot. He gave away 3 penalties ffs.

Katoa is awful.

Was probably the same game you were, was it The one when Egan stood with the ball in his hand for 3 seconds every ruck before passing?

Sometimes you give away penalties. Was that the penalty when we were 24 nil down? Game changer. Penalties sometimes occur when you actually have a crack, bring some energy & make a difference. I’d be captaining him personally.

Regards,
Jenny Katoa

Abacus

Juniors
Mansour getting tackled into touch would have been a try if the centre had been on the ball. Whare had been moved to the other side. Fui was 15 metres back because he didn't read the play.
You'd still have to count on Mansour passing it or grounding the ball correctly. I'm not trusting him for either at the moment.

JACS

Juniors
What game did you watch? Katoas first involvement was begging the referee to penalise him for being an idiot. He gave away 3 penalties ffs.

Katoa is awful.
Totally disagree, at least he was aggressive and having a go unlike some of our over paid soft forwards.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
My favorite fact about our club is that we sacked a coach only for a good friend of his to decide that we needed him back so that we could stop his average son from turning down a potential million a year contract, inducing this coach to manipulate a break in his contract with another club so that we could sign him for 5 years, inducing pretty much all other fans to hate our club for being dicks over the whole affair....

and we are sitting last after having been dicked by said coach's ex-team. Isn't that a fun fact?

I would love to be hated for the reason the Storm or the Roosters are hated. Apparently we've decided to start with the hated thing first, and see if the success just arises from that.

mxlegend99

Referee
Fui didn’t pick himself at centre. He’s a backrower, still a decent option for us if picked in his position.
His position is nowhere near first grade.

What is it with you and shit players? Are you trolling? Katoa. Hetherington. Fuimaono... you have to be takibg the piss. Surely?

greynurse

Juniors
I’ve had my dummy spit and I’m taking a positive approach to this shit, short bar lines and f**k we’re going to need to consume some alcohol to watch these hacks!!!!

martielang

Bench
His position is nowhere near first grade.

What is it with you and shit players? Are you trolling? Katoa. Hetherington. Fuimaono... you have to be takibg the piss. Surely?

Mx opinions brother, we all have them. We all have bad days at the office too, especially if you’re told to fix an engine when you’re an accountant.

Flashstep

Juniors
We are literally so f**ked, all of the work the past few years and realistically we’re back to square one but here are the problems:

Ivan Cleary torched his reputation by forcing this move to Penrith, so whose going to want to play for him? We will be forced to play overs if we want to sign players, which we can’t afford because so many of our players are locked up on massive contracts in terms of wages/lengths, don’t forget we picked up a coach we already sacked with Bennett pretty much locked up and even had Hasler on the market.

Don’t know we’re we go from here really, half the team needs to be overhauled but there’s barely any options on the market and I don’t see us tempting anyone with the current state of the club.

mxlegend99

Referee
Mx opinions brother, we all have them. We all have bad days at the office too, especially if you’re told to fix an engine when you’re an accountant.
I agree. These reserve graders should not be playing first grade. They're being asked to do too much.

greynurse

Juniors
Dave the f**king ugly overweight merkin has f**ked everything this club had in the matter of months and completely destroyed its reputation. This is the biggest spit in the face to the members and fans of the club that have stuck by and waited and waited. But no, Dave needed to hire his f**king friend, that’s more important than anything.

And for the some of the players, well they’re just heartless merkins who clearly don’t give a f**k about the team which they play for. Missing training, sleeping around, getting pissed. Stupid f**king idiots.

And then the other players who are just shit, like Mansour or Tyrell or RCG or Katoa or Egan (noticing a pattern here? it’s pretty much our whole f**king team, left out so many more too), well they might not go f**king about, but Dave’s mate should have dropped them (OR NOT EVEN PICKED THEM) ages ago!!

f**k me dead i’m soooo done. No one go to the game next week please, no one! The club doesn’t deserve the respect from the fans anymore until they start showing the fans respect
Add Mansour and DWZ. Picked every week without a thought, slow and stale. Mika Sivio has scored 8 tries this year and we let him go for these to losers.

Vicpanther

Juniors
I think I have worked it out. As much as I didn't like hook he was the boss and the boys did as they were told. I think Ivan is to buddy buddy with the boys and they arnt afraid to be booted or put on notice. It's just a giant boys club. Only a few of the boys showed heart tonight. Cleary gave it everything, eagan went hard made a few dud calls but I think he did well. Aikins is our fb now.
Id put Edwards on the wing for mansour he just doesn't care anymore (and that breaks my heart lol)

I think I have worked it out. As much as I didn't like hook he was the boss and the boys did as they were told. I think Ivan is to buddy buddy with the boys and they arnt afraid to be booted or put on notice. It's just a giant boys club. Only a few of the boys showed heart tonight. Cleary gave it everything, eagan went hard made a few dud calls but I think he did well. Aikins is our fb now.
Id put Edwards on the wing for mansour he just doesn't care anymore (and that breaks my heart lol)

I think the face fracture ended Mansour’s career, ruined his confidence.

We are literally so f**ked, all of the work the past few years and realistically we’re back to square one but here are the problems:

Ivan Cleary torched his reputation by forcing this move to Penrith, so whose going to want to play for him? We will be forced to play overs if we want to sign players, which we can’t afford because so many of our players are locked up on massive contracts in terms of wages/lengths, don’t forget we picked up a coach we already sacked with Bennett pretty much locked up and even had Hasler on the market.

Don’t know we’re we go from here really, half the team needs to be overhauled but there’s barely any options on the market and I don’t see us tempting anyone with the current state of the club.

Ideally if we could we’d sack Ivan Cleary, perhaps there’s some chance they put a performance clause in his contract?

We probably aren’t that lucky, though.

So the next option would be to move Cleary to another role.

In the meantime we need an extraordinary general meeting to remove Dave O’Neill.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Maguire was available as well.

Really noticeable the difference in passion between the 2 coaches.

Cleary after 5th try in 15 minutes, motionless.

Maguire screaming after tigers drop a ball despite being over 20 up.